Thread: MuzzIefIash Training Facility

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Default MuzzIefIash Training Facility (XBOX)

Hey, I just got a skate share code and I have been wanting to share this park for a while. Please tell me if there's anything you would suggest for future parks I would make.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2529779

Thanks for taking a few seconds out of your time.
    Last edited by MuzzIefIash; 03-03-2013 at 12:25 PM.

It's really clean looking. Some nice stuff. One thing I wouldn't do is make ramps 1 pad wide. It can make stuff look oversized.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    It's really clean looking. Some nice stuff. One thing I wouldn't do is make ramps 1 pad wide. It can make stuff look oversized.
    Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind next time.

looks nice and clean, perhaps a little too basic, but that's more my personal preference

I'm assuming looking at it u had some terrain left over, maybe could have made the ceiling abit more interesting. . . (I know I'm guilty of flat ceilings also, but usually I'm in the red)

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben_Williams View Post
    looks nice and clean, perhaps a little too basic, but that's more my personal preference

I'm assuming looking at it u had some terrain left over, maybe could have made the ceiling abit more interesting. . . (I know I'm guilty of flat ceilings also, but usually I'm in the red)
    Thanks. Yeah I did think it was a bit too basic but fundamentals are the most fun. And yeah I had some terrain left over so I could've made the ceiling more interesting. Thanks again for your thoughts.

thats cool, what I like about indoor parks is usually u can just go back and fourth the same lines and create different tricks every time, certainly looks like u can do that here, looks like u can hook up some good stuff. So I should have given you more credit than my initial post

Also if u have a park a small as this, might be worth thinking of some other textures for the floor than the standard pads, just gives it that bit more visually. . . haha I'm at it again lol sorry.
    Last edited by Ruben_Williams; 03-03-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben_Williams View Post
    thats cool, what I like about indoor parks is usually u can just go back and fourth the same lines and create different tricks every time, certainly looks like u can do that here, looks like u can hook up some good stuff. So I should have given you more credit than my initial post

Also if u have a park a small as this, might be worth thinking of some other textures for the floor than the standard pads, just gives it that bit more visually. . . haha I'm at it again lol sorry.
    Bro, don't worry about it, I'm always open for constructive criticism. Thanks again. I'll see what I can do to it now and I'll upload version two.

looks clean,just need to jazz it up and give it some life like the above have said.
    you wanna make sure that you put the console(xbox/ps3) in the title

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    looks clean,just need to jazz it up and give it some life like the above have said.
    you wanna make sure that you put the console(xbox/ps3) in the title
    Thanks man, kinda new but thanks for the positive feedback. And yeah like I said before, I'm gonna make a version 2, hopefully it's better. Thanks again.

XBL
    gotxAsian

Good clean park man. I would like to add to what Ruben said. A good texture for flooring (I use in every park basically) is the bottom of the Victorian houses especially once you figure out how to keep it smooth. But for small indoors cracks are hardly something to worry about with that piece and it saves A LOT of terrain. The roof piece works well too especially since both of these aren't as glossy as most world terrain pieces. Overall though great park man! Booked for sure my friend.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by gotxAsian View Post
    Good clean park man. I would like to add to what Ruben said. A good texture for flooring (I use in every park basically) is the bottom of the Victorian houses especially once you figure out how to keep it smooth. But for small indoors cracks are hardly something to worry about with that piece and it saves A LOT of terrain. The roof piece works well too especially since both of these aren't as glossy as most world terrain pieces. Overall though great park man! Booked for sure my friend.
    Thank you my fellow asian. I'm making the second one probably with more to sesh and detail. Thanks again. And also thanks for the bookmark.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

you remind me of jaljax... oh and sweet park
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    you remind me of jaljax... oh and sweet park
    Sorry that I don't know him, but thanks anyway.

XBL
    II zGinger II

Looks great! So glad you got to finish it

Minglin'
    XBL
    MuzzIefIash

Quote Originally Posted by zGinger View Post
    Looks great! So glad you got to finish it
    Yeah man finally haha