Thread: Meth Monsters (xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Well Guys, seems like we have about a month of skate reel left, I don't think anybody on the team uses CAP cards, who's down to try and bangout enough footage to throw down a Meth team video in the future? I have a bunch of clips I know I could throw down a 5 min part if I get some more this next few weeks. Anybody else in? Echo, Blitz you ready to make your film debut? Mike I know you're always filming you goob. Smurfs never reads this thread haha wild guy.

im filming all this month i will send some clips your way for a video me and mike are talking about getting cap cards
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

first and mostly likely last
    Last edited by echoturbo; 03-30-2013 at 12:46 AM.

They look so nice when you put them together like that lol, I'm gonna miss making graphics for all you goobers. Everybody try to grab as much footy as possible I guess. I'm probably not going to buy a cap card, just don't have the money or need for one really, plus graphics and parks are my 2 favourite things about skate.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Well Guys, seems like we have about a month of skate reel left, I don't think anybody on the team uses CAP cards, who's down to try and bangout enough footage to throw down a Meth team video in the future? I have a bunch of clips I know I could throw down a 5 min part if I get some more this next few weeks. Anybody else in? Echo, Blitz you ready to make your film debut? Mike I know you're always filming you goob. Smurfs never reads this thread haha wild guy.
    im down bruhhhhhhhhh just send me your clips im tryna get a lot of footy before it all goes to the pooper
    GT:themikeskates

are we doing a tf video still

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    are we doing a tf video still
    yes i uploaded the park so the crew can get thier flucking 10 clips

okay

Just an update, far as the team video goes.

I have got a good 80 clips so far, trying to bangout a ton of footage and get a real nice long video done. Me and Blitz filmed a bunch of nice stuff today, also if any of you guys have any close skate homies or people that we are all friends with and think they might want to toss in a few guest clips feel free to ask them but not more than 1 person we don't want to load it up.

I asked Exo and Toat if they wanted to drop some footy cause we skate with them and they're good dewds. I know a lot of other dudes who frequent this thread might want to toss in a few clips but everybody is really busy towards the end working on stuff so I won't ask anybody but if you want to toss something down say so in here.

Annnd that's it for now folks, except we should figure out who will edit this monster if Mike is gonna try or if we should maybe drug/rap Ayreon or something and use some blackmail tactics. Discuss.

Awful Awfuls!

the reels are working again.and for the video send your clips to me in a file so itll be easier for me to get your clips