Thread: Meth Monsters (xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Edit is done! Just needs to finish rendering itll be up tonight
    GT:themikeskates

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Video is dope Mike, going to drop a comment later after another watch, but good job Louie.

Is anybody interested in grabbing some clips for a team montage for the video? I thought we could all get clips at one bowl/spot or something and have a team part to make the video even sicker. I know I've been getting tons and tons of awesome footage, Kow has probably got enough for a full part already thats sick and we will film some more also. Anyways I know Blitz is working on atleast one cool bowl but I don't know if he will be done in time to grab clips, so I figured I'd ask for some suggestions as to nice bowl/spots?

I thought maybe Diamond Mine or the Nude Bowl were two good options to start, both nice and skateable, would be cool to do either one. Drop some feedback on the idea, see if we can get this going.

Also on a side note just wanted to say I'm impressed that we've all managed to bring together a full length video in less than a month, considering how much work goes into full lengths and how good I think ours will be, it's a testament to how hard everybody is working to get this bad boy finished.

Annnnd that being said, any title suggestions? I found a list of meth slang names online lol it had some funny ones that might work like "Black Beauties", "Chicken Feed", "Poor Man's Cocaine" lol, and "Super Ice" just tossing them out there.

frenchy

Just wondering...
    Were the clips u asked me for supposed to be at the tf? If it was well i didnt know...

And the clips i posted in the thread will they be used for something by u guys or no ?
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Awful Awfuls!

glad you liked the video bowse me and echo are talkin bout sharing a part because im filming for a full length right now.also i think blitzkow should make a sick bowl and call it "the meth bowl"
    GT:themikeskates

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Anyways I know Blitz is working on atleast one cool bowl but I don't know if he will be done in time to grab clips
    I thought maybe Diamond Mine or the Nude Bowl were two good options to start, both nice and skateable, would be cool to do either one. Drop some feedback on the idea, see if we can get this going.
    What bowl would that be?
    and i would be down to make up a meth bowl.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

I thought you were doing Donut Hill? And considering the pink hotel bowl, either way I'd be down for any kind of bowl but it's gotta be done with enough time for us to try and grab some clips, thats why I suggested the newd bowl.

Anyways get whatever amount of footy you dudes can muster, full parts are better but anything is good. I thought that Echo might want to share a part/include his friends guest clips into his part but I dunno, we can worry about format after the reel dies, for now we should just film like basterds. Kow what do you think as far as a little bowl montage and a location for it?

frenchy

will i get a reply to my last post...
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

I can't remember your last post now, but send the clips to me in a PM and we will use whatever you send and no it doesn't have to be in any specific place/cap or anything like that, just clips from wherever you want big Exo.

got 2 mins of footy so far
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters