Video is dope Mike, going to drop a comment later after another watch, but good job Louie.

Is anybody interested in grabbing some clips for a team montage for the video? I thought we could all get clips at one bowl/spot or something and have a team part to make the video even sicker. I know I've been getting tons and tons of awesome footage, Kow has probably got enough for a full part already thats sick and we will film some more also. Anyways I know Blitz is working on atleast one cool bowl but I don't know if he will be done in time to grab clips, so I figured I'd ask for some suggestions as to nice bowl/spots?

I thought maybe Diamond Mine or the Nude Bowl were two good options to start, both nice and skateable, would be cool to do either one. Drop some feedback on the idea, see if we can get this going.

Also on a side note just wanted to say I'm impressed that we've all managed to bring together a full length video in less than a month, considering how much work goes into full lengths and how good I think ours will be, it's a testament to how hard everybody is working to get this bad boy finished.

Annnnd that being said, any title suggestions? I found a list of meth slang names online lol it had some funny ones that might work like "Black Beauties", "Chicken Feed", "Poor Man's Cocaine" lol, and "Super Ice" just tossing them out there.