Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PARK 1: Realistic Indoor Skatepark - Need1eBanger

Haha ok man sounds good, ill stamp a *NORMAL* logo on it right in the title so it has easier access for anybody whos lookin. God I wish I could get into some of these parks... Xbox Live and their bs... I'm gonna check out the vids right now. I have the "replay" base covered, I just don't have that Zip drive(?) or whatever you need to get it all onto the computer. That was always a MAJOR setback.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Haha ok man sounds good, ill stamp a *NORMAL* logo on it right in the title so it has easier access for anybody whos lookin. God I wish I could get into some of these parks... Xbox Live and their bs... I'm gonna check out the vids right now. I have the "replay" base covered, I just don't have that Zip drive(?) or whatever you need to get it all onto the computer. That was always a MAJOR setback.
    ...most of us just upload clips to the reel, then download them off the site
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    ...most of us just upload clips to the reel, then download them off the site
    I got cut from that service in the gayest way, this all stems back to Skate 1. My original Xbox ID was "Needle Banger" but when it got entered into the EA Skate website address bar it would glitch out because of the *space* in my name. I went out & bought Microsoft points so I could change my ID to "Need1eBanger" specifically for Skate, but somehow the switch never took place on the EA site. I've tried everything imaginable including emailing EA to shut down my account so I can reboot it properly. Still to this day, I can't upload graphics or get proper use out of the Skate.reel. It blows.

use a different GT. i got banned from ea games because of words at the ea forums, so i just use a different GT.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    have you seen any of the videos here?
    I just watched the hoodlum vid where they're all escaping from jail. Well... All I can say is that vid had "HOLY SH*T!" written all over it right from the beginning. That's on a whole other level. Those couple tricks where guys were ridin down that skinny-ass sh*t took the breath outta my lungs. I watched it on my iPod too so the resolution was ridiculous. I caught every bit of that, from the insane Hardcore skating to the sick eye for detail that the editor had while picking the frames. Unreal, way beyond my current level. I can pull most of the tricks after enough tries on hardcore, but the movie-like editing & savagely lifelike custom parks? That sh*ts on a whole other level. Great soundtrack. That was just all-around a pleasant experience, dammit!

Needle, reading your response to that Hoodlum video is like watching a youtube video of a deaf person who got a cochlear implant and is hearing for the first time in their life. It's a good thing, and I'll admit, somewhat heart-warming as well. We all know how it feels. Congrats, you can truly enjoy Skate now
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

I've seen some good vids in the past of course, but that vid was just so on point, obviously somebody's masterpiece! I can really appreciate that angle, and I wouldn't be too surprised if there's 100s more like it. I scrolled down the "Fluckit Library" and there's just way too many vids to peep. That hoodlum 1 was the 1st vid I picked & I don't think I coulda randomly picked a better 1 to kick off these viewing pleasures. When its all put to music, and its edited to perfection. That's when you got a banger. See I could never get it all on my comp due to address bar issues. Made me wanna jump out the window, like in china where they have the suicide nets set up outside the factories.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

LOOK AT THE 4TH PICTURE HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Ok so you're either a troll or 13 years old. Either way, I ain't feedin' you. Then again I kinda am by even posting here

So without further a due, Im outta this thread