What did u mean before tho?

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    What did u mean before tho?
    Fine I'll explain this. SMB3 is Super Mario Bros. 3, World 4 is the world where everything is gigantic. He's calling your park oversized.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

lol
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Oh, right on. Once again, normal park. It's gotta be big so u don't clear everything.

Oh, right on. Once again, normal park. It's gotta be big so u don't clear everything.
    So can I ask a sincere question? No snark, I promise.

Why would you call it "realistic" after acknowledging the fact that it's built to work around the game's Normal physics, rather than a realistically scaled environment? How does an 8' tall handrail represent realism?

I really think that one word in your title, "realistic", is what sparked the controversy here. People take that word seriously.

And to be clear, i strongly beleive you should build parks however the fuck you wanna build them. Skate like you wanna skate. Have fun with the game. It's your 60 bucks, not mine. But remember to check yourself. If you don't, we will.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

By "realistic" I mean normal skatepark/street style looking, not some gay-ass tube run or anything like they have on EA's site - cause I swear you literally have to put a "realistic" title on it in an attempt to distinguish it from the rest of their junky parks. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, ha my parks pretty much are realistic by comparison to the average stuff on the EA site.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

By "realistic" I mean normal skatepark/street style looking, not some gay-ass tube run or anything like they have on EA's site - cause I swear you literally have to put a "realistic" title on it in an attempt to distinguish it from the rest of their junky parks. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, ha my parks pretty much are realistic by comparison to the average stuff on the EA site.
    Just a quick word of advice, real talk, if you're on this forum you don't have to say it isn't a tube run or whatever. Just say if it's meant for Normal or meant to be a really realistic park.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

if u don't get it, you don't get it

ps Numb3r5 ar3n'4 13443r5

edit: hehehe luft got it