Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air.
In real life I'm positive you don't pop 4 or 5 feet in the air and then grind down a 20 stair hand rail. As park builder, I'm going to give some insight.

1. Swiftly remove your face from your feces: There isn't a competition for best park builder that happens weekly. People here are much more receptive if they don't have to filter through self appreciation. Show a bit of humility.

2. Fluckit is filled with hardcore skaters: Most people who gravitate to fluckit don't enjoy the vast majority of the online community (mega ramp kids and arcade parks) and are looking for people that enjoy simulating proportionate skateboarding. Out of that group only a small number really enjoy skating CAPS. So we are going to be a bit bothered if parks aren't scaled for hardcore mode, or if handrails are more along the lines of head rails. I'm not saying change for the community, because that's not what we're about here. But respect the fact that you are pretty outnumbered in your opinion.

3. Be respectful to everyone here: This community separated itself from the kids table because there was a bunch of petty whiny bullshit drama over there, we don't wanna see that here. Don't act like you're above everyone else, and don't shit talk people. Otherwise the moderators of the forum (or MODS as we call em) will not hesitate to ban your ass back to the kids table. It's happened before.

I'm not trying to be pretentious or a dick, I just figured some positive-ish feed back was due.