Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFJ View Post
    the reason people are saying its bad is because your proportions aren't good. People mostly size their stuff proportioned to the skater to make it more realistic.
    Then you also use basic pieces,the city styled ledges look awful because of that green and yellow pattern. Skating on hardcore isn't actually hard your just not used to it.
    Thanks for the advice dude, ya I know the yellow&green ledges are awful. How did they not ever release a "Mega Download Pack" or anything for this game?! And ya I totally understand 100% about how peeps proportion their parks to the skaters, whereas I proportioned my parks to the physics engine on Normal. Neanderthal-style if you will. I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.
    Yeah dude now you get it. That's why peeps can look at pics and know it's unskatable without even trying it.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

you gotta remember that alot of the guys here film and edit vids and pics. while i'll agree that some parks look good but are tough to skate, the environments are tailored to be eye candy for film and pics.

Aaaaah ok I see I see. I practically forgot all about Hardore mode coming in here, and I totally hear you about the filming. If you were to film something at this park it would look way outta wack due to size relativity... I totally hear that. Well for what's worth, if its skated on Normal I definitely have a fun time here.