Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

**NORMAL DIFFICULTY** this is my latest park. it took about 4 days in total, plus weeks for all the nips & cuts. it has the best flow ive seen so far for an actual skatepark (and not some retarded tube run). the pics wont do it justice, you have to ride it to feel the flow. i used as many different skills as i could in this park. its completely full or i would obviously add way more.

I'm not sure if this is the right link, but here:

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2536976

-When I took these pics I had the game-camera zoomed in 75x, which made everything look massive like this.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Seems like the ideas are there but a lot of stuff looks REALLY big. And I think they're missing that"vibe" but that's because they use the stadium so they all have that X games / sls feel which I'm just not diggin. But keep it up. And post links so ppl can try em out
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. Big nice open world instead of jam-packed crap like 90% of the CAPs ive played. it has more of a Skate 1 feel to it. This park is suppose to be like a Street League / X-Games type park. it ended up being pretty rad (minus being 100% clean cut). I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-10-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that. How do I make links ?????
    copy/paste the park's bookmark link into your post. gotta be the link from skate.create on the site though, won't let you bookmark on links from your profile

Just a heads up though dude, we don't really talk about uncle bob on fluckit.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Yes some better ideas in this park . . . Although u should probably have taken a look around the forum first, to see what sort of parks everyone else is making. Keep up the good work.

Ya I've heard there's some pretty sweet parks laying around this site, I can't wait to check em out!!

Seeing the Light

I've skated plenty of handrails and I gotta tell you mate, coming off the rail is probably the easiest part. And the dismount is never a big drop. Hahaha.

after your auspicious introduction thread i really thought you would come up with something fresh

But this looks way oversized, even for a Park with so much Flow.

Do you play on easy or normal ? Just asking...