Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yeah,with that attitude you won't be here long
    inb4banhammer

I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

I have yet to see another create-a-park thats in the same league as what I present here.
    lol's all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

lol's all around.
    Ya ill retract that right now, up until I looked around this website all I ever saw was the garbage on EA's website and it was all hilariously ranked 5 stars. There's some stupidly sick parks on here but I can only see pics of em. Makes mine look like a child's scribbling. Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air. In my mind Skate 1 was a 1000x better than Skate 3 (minus the park editor) due to the Career world. No hardcore mode in that puppy. Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.
    Everyone here is passionate about their Skate, and the hundreds of hours we all spend creating content. The conflict is in your presentation.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Sorry guys, after going back and reading some of my earlier posts I see how I came off snarly and doosh-bagable. It wasnt my intention to sound that nasty. It took something big just to get into the EA community (raw skill & talent), let alone something like this (inhuman morphing of the park editor). I do apologize to the guys I said rude words to in my replies, I only meant the sarcasm softly, but it came out seriously pr*ckish for the most part. I somehow got banned for 3 days off Live (I hope!?!) so I'm PMSing over here. The exact day I get access to these insane parks is the day I randomly/magically get suspended. I don't ask for forgiveness, I only hope you can see why I may be edgy. My apologies.

well i'll give you credit for manning up and admitting your faults here,most don't.
    just keep it chill,don't get a big head,and take to heart some of the things that have been said.

get a big head and i fucking chop it off. ugly

now go look at Derks picture
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

PSN
    kieranroden10

Look man,I used to skate on normal but I moved on to hardcore when I found fluckit,you may not prefer the vast majority of people's skating type here but you will have to get used to it.
    Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,would you skate that normally and casually?no you wouldn't.IF your style is normal you shouldn't be on these forums as you won't be looked at not only because no one here skates oversized parks but because you are being an arrogant little shit,who when gets critascism decides to retaliate by telling people that there parks are shit,if you can't take criticism the doors there to leave buddy.
    Basically stop being a little fuck.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.
    Hahahahahaha ok buddy. 1st and formost - I have been saying what fags kids are for doing tricks like that since day 1. My Xbox gamer tag is: Need1eBanger
    Please add me so that on Tuesday when I get my Live back (hopefully) I can show at least 1 person on this website what my skateboarding style is like on this game. Or better yet just view a couple of my replays.
    **im not freaking out, I'm laughing**
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 01:06 PM.

I peeped your clips. You go big on big stuff in big parks. Maybe use big-head mode too? Do your thing. Just be cool.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Awful Awfuls!

if you think hardcore is too hard for you i feel sorry for you
    GT:themikeskates

[QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,[QUOTE]

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

drama, lol get it drama comma, lol i did it again lol but anyways i see your park is oversized a bit, i suggest making it a bit smaller!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

PSN
    kieranroden10

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...[/QUOTE]

I know man, but then default sets are huge put your skater next to one and see.
    I'm not trying to come of as a dick I'm just trying to help.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Awful Awfuls!

[QUOTE=Need1eBanger;138965][QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...
    it doesnt matter what zoom its on its oversized either way
    GT:themikeskates

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air.
    In real life I'm positive you don't pop 4 or 5 feet in the air and then grind down a 20 stair hand rail. As park builder, I'm going to give some insight.

1. Swiftly remove your face from your feces: There isn't a competition for best park builder that happens weekly. People here are much more receptive if they don't have to filter through self appreciation. Show a bit of humility.

2. Fluckit is filled with hardcore skaters: Most people who gravitate to fluckit don't enjoy the vast majority of the online community (mega ramp kids and arcade parks) and are looking for people that enjoy simulating proportionate skateboarding. Out of that group only a small number really enjoy skating CAPS. So we are going to be a bit bothered if parks aren't scaled for hardcore mode, or if handrails are more along the lines of head rails. I'm not saying change for the community, because that's not what we're about here. But respect the fact that you are pretty outnumbered in your opinion.

3. Be respectful to everyone here: This community separated itself from the kids table because there was a bunch of petty whiny bullshit drama over there, we don't wanna see that here. Don't act like you're above everyone else, and don't shit talk people. Otherwise the moderators of the forum (or MODS as we call em) will not hesitate to ban your ass back to the kids table. It's happened before.

I'm not trying to be pretentious or a dick, I just figured some positive-ish feed back was due.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue