Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
The most noble of intentions can easily be tainted by the slightest error in understanding. I'm not mad at you, or anyone for that matter, I just have the same goal as you to move this conversation back on to the right track.

Need1e, please don't take too much offense to what I have said, but you have to understand that as an artist, the vision of one's work can be tainted by the presentation that comes along with it. You seem to be quickly adapting to the behavioral norm around here, and for that I am glad. If you stick around then with time you'll learn to understand the way things work around here, and i have no doubt that you can turn yourself around as a good few others around here have. I don't like to see people get shunned out of the community, but nobody has to be if they can recover from a poor start. No harm intended, and hopefully no permanent harm done. I hope you can understand that being direct and crude about an issue is often the easiest way to get a message across, if not the only one. Good luck around here, and I'd be thrilled to see things develop into a friendlier relationship between you and the community.