Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Default PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

**NORMAL DIFFICULTY** this is my latest park. it took about 4 days in total, plus weeks for all the nips & cuts. it has the best flow ive seen so far for an actual skatepark (and not some retarded tube run). the pics wont do it justice, you have to ride it to feel the flow. i used as many different skills as i could in this park. its completely full or i would obviously add way more.

I'm not sure if this is the right link, but here:

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2536976

-When I took these pics I had the game-camera zoomed in 75x, which made everything look massive like this.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Seems like the ideas are there but a lot of stuff looks REALLY big. And I think they're missing that"vibe" but that's because they use the stadium so they all have that X games / sls feel which I'm just not diggin. But keep it up. And post links so ppl can try em out
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. Big nice open world instead of jam-packed crap like 90% of the CAPs ive played. it has more of a Skate 1 feel to it. This park is suppose to be like a Street League / X-Games type park. it ended up being pretty rad (minus being 100% clean cut). I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-10-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that. How do I make links ?????
    copy/paste the park's bookmark link into your post. gotta be the link from skate.create on the site though, won't let you bookmark on links from your profile

Just a heads up though dude, we don't really talk about uncle bob on fluckit.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Yes some better ideas in this park . . . Although u should probably have taken a look around the forum first, to see what sort of parks everyone else is making. Keep up the good work.

Ya I've heard there's some pretty sweet parks laying around this site, I can't wait to check em out!!

XBL
    mrmaster11

check them out right now....?

XBL
    TheDietTea

I almost want to try skating these because they're so huge.
    Planters in the ramps.. What?

No point now, some fag reported me & now I'm banned from Live. I'm never buying anything involving a console again.

Like I said, the pics don't do this park justice!! It has the best flow & lines out of any park I've seen so far. It my personal favorite. My main focus on this park is flow. Everything is hittable both ways, it's like your lines never end.

Like I said, the pics don't do this park justice!! It has the best flow & lines out of any park I've seen so far. It my personal favorite. My main focus on this park is flow. Everything is hittable both ways, it's like your lines never end.
    fuck, no offence mate but 90% of the people think like that here too.

Haha true enough.

Awful Awfuls!

Hmmmmmmm floooooow
    GT:themikeskates

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Seeing the Light

I've skated plenty of handrails and I gotta tell you mate, coming off the rail is probably the easiest part. And the dismount is never a big drop. Hahaha.

after your auspicious introduction thread i really thought you would come up with something fresh

But this looks way oversized, even for a Park with so much Flow.

Do you play on easy or normal ? Just asking...

XBL
    crni1976

For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly in them. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier. I play on normal. Always have, always will. If I wanted to fall off my board every 3 seconds & screw up every rail-trick then I'd pull out my real skateboard. 1 thing about this game: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. It can be the prettiest looking park in the world but if it doesn't skate right then I guess you're really lookin at dick-sh*t. Anybody can paint a picture, it's bringing it to life that matters here. And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier. I play on normal. Always have, always will. If I wanted to fall off my board every 3 seconds & screw up every rail-trick then I'd pull out my real skateboard. 1 thing about this game: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. It can be the prettiest looking park in the world but if it doesn't skate right then I guess you're really lookin at dick-sh*t. Anybody can paint a picture, it's bringing it to life that matters here. And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?
    Calm down kid, literally everyone here plays on hardcore mode.
    I'll be the one to say it. Your parks are shit. Your attitude is shit. Your presence is shit. Pack up and leave.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

PSN
    Dzyne9
    XBL
    Fear_the_Cupcake

haha ...erm...
    Gorilla Kult & The Devd Stck Collective

PSN
    SolidMojo

Quote Originally Posted by Dzyne9 View Post
    haha ...erm...
    come watch it from a safe distance
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Calm down kid, literally everyone here plays on hardcore mode.
    I'll be the one to say it. Your parks are shit. Your attitude is shit. Your presence is shit. Pack up and leave.
    Nailed it!
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Where are the mods? Anyway these parks would be less shitty if you weren't so arrogant, then we could at least say "he'll get better". Until you can appreciate fluckit stay at the kids table. Sorry sir, every couple of months a dude that has his head up his ass rolls in, and we tend to deal with it the same way, we send them rolling back.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Unfortunately I won't get to see your parks. Considering I haven't been blown away by a single thing I've seen here, I think it's safe to say you're probably in the same boat as the rest of em. Go suck your hardcore park's tiny little chink dink buddy. Go play Minecraft or something you f*ckin clown.

yeah,with that attitude you won't be here long
    inb4banhammer

What are mods other dude?? I seriously just got on this site and so far it's nothing but people telling me my sh*t sucks when they prob haven't tried any of it or know how to hit any of it....

I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

I have yet to see another create-a-park thats in the same league as what I present here.
    lol's all around.

Straight up looking at the pics & saying it sucks

Awful Awfuls!

Clearly youre in the wrong place i just played this and its way to versized idk what handrails you be skating i know its not that big ol el toro type of deal
    GT:themikeskates

Have you tried joining rise skating on youtube needle?

They think they're the best at this game as well, you'd fit right in!

well,i guess since nothing "blows you away",maybe it's time to just go away.
    you clearly have an extremely confrontational attitude and an enormous ego,a combination that just won't cut it here

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

lol's all around.
    Ya ill retract that right now, up until I looked around this website all I ever saw was the garbage on EA's website and it was all hilariously ranked 5 stars. There's some stupidly sick parks on here but I can only see pics of em. Makes mine look like a child's scribbling. Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air. In my mind Skate 1 was a 1000x better than Skate 3 (minus the park editor) due to the Career world. No hardcore mode in that puppy. Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.

Yes You Can!

the reason people are saying its bad is because your proportions aren't good. People mostly size their stuff proportioned to the skater to make it more realistic.
    Then you also use basic pieces,the city styled ledges look awful because of that green and yellow pattern. Skating on hardcore isn't actually hard your just not used to it.

Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.
    Everyone here is passionate about their Skate, and the hundreds of hours we all spend creating content. The conflict is in your presentation.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

PSN
    kieranroden10

Look man,I used to skate on normal but I moved on to hardcore when I found fluckit,you may not prefer the vast majority of people's skating type here but you will have to get used to it.
    Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,would you skate that normally and casually?no you wouldn't.IF your style is normal you shouldn't be on these forums as you won't be looked at not only because no one here skates oversized parks but because you are being an arrogant little shit,who when gets critascism decides to retaliate by telling people that there parks are shit,if you can't take criticism the doors there to leave buddy.
    Basically stop being a little fuck.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air.
    In real life I'm positive you don't pop 4 or 5 feet in the air and then grind down a 20 stair hand rail. As park builder, I'm going to give some insight.

1. Swiftly remove your face from your feces: There isn't a competition for best park builder that happens weekly. People here are much more receptive if they don't have to filter through self appreciation. Show a bit of humility.

2. Fluckit is filled with hardcore skaters: Most people who gravitate to fluckit don't enjoy the vast majority of the online community (mega ramp kids and arcade parks) and are looking for people that enjoy simulating proportionate skateboarding. Out of that group only a small number really enjoy skating CAPS. So we are going to be a bit bothered if parks aren't scaled for hardcore mode, or if handrails are more along the lines of head rails. I'm not saying change for the community, because that's not what we're about here. But respect the fact that you are pretty outnumbered in your opinion.

3. Be respectful to everyone here: This community separated itself from the kids table because there was a bunch of petty whiny bullshit drama over there, we don't wanna see that here. Don't act like you're above everyone else, and don't shit talk people. Otherwise the moderators of the forum (or MODS as we call em) will not hesitate to ban your ass back to the kids table. It's happened before.

I'm not trying to be pretentious or a dick, I just figured some positive-ish feed back was due.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Sorry guys, after going back and reading some of my earlier posts I see how I came off snarly and doosh-bagable. It wasnt my intention to sound that nasty. It took something big just to get into the EA community (raw skill & talent), let alone something like this (inhuman morphing of the park editor). I do apologize to the guys I said rude words to in my replies, I only meant the sarcasm softly, but it came out seriously pr*ckish for the most part. I somehow got banned for 3 days off Live (I hope!?!) so I'm PMSing over here. The exact day I get access to these insane parks is the day I randomly/magically get suspended. I don't ask for forgiveness, I only hope you can see why I may be edgy. My apologies.

well i'll give you credit for manning up and admitting your faults here,most don't.
    just keep it chill,don't get a big head,and take to heart some of the things that have been said.