Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.

[QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,[QUOTE]

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

drama, lol get it drama comma, lol i did it again lol but anyways i see your park is oversized a bit, i suggest making it a bit smaller!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

PSN
    kieranroden10

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...[/QUOTE]

I know man, but then default sets are huge put your skater next to one and see.
    I'm not trying to come of as a dick I'm just trying to help.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.
    Hahahahahaha ok buddy. 1st and formost - I have been saying what fags kids are for doing tricks like that since day 1. My Xbox gamer tag is: Need1eBanger
    Please add me so that on Tuesday when I get my Live back (hopefully) I can show at least 1 person on this website what my skateboarding style is like on this game. Or better yet just view a couple of my replays.
    **im not freaking out, I'm laughing**
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 01:06 PM.

I peeped your clips. You go big on big stuff in big parks. Maybe use big-head mode too? Do your thing. Just be cool.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFJ View Post
    the reason people are saying its bad is because your proportions aren't good. People mostly size their stuff proportioned to the skater to make it more realistic.
    Then you also use basic pieces,the city styled ledges look awful because of that green and yellow pattern. Skating on hardcore isn't actually hard your just not used to it.
    Thanks for the advice dude, ya I know the yellow&green ledges are awful. How did they not ever release a "Mega Download Pack" or anything for this game?! And ya I totally understand 100% about how peeps proportion their parks to the skaters, whereas I proportioned my parks to the physics engine on Normal. Neanderthal-style if you will. I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.
    Yeah dude now you get it. That's why peeps can look at pics and know it's unskatable without even trying it.
    likebuttermag.com

you gotta remember that alot of the guys here film and edit vids and pics. while i'll agree that some parks look good but are tough to skate, the environments are tailored to be eye candy for film and pics.

Awful Awfuls!

[QUOTE=Need1eBanger;138965][QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...
    it doesnt matter what zoom its on its oversized either way
    GT:themikeskates

XBL
    x1mmortal

For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly in them. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier.
    The point of "pointlessly falling all over the place" is of because the CHALLENGE. Plenty of people on this site make videos & work for their tricks so they look good and presentable and almost leave you in shock from time to time. That means in terms of; filming, spots, clothes, and the actual skating. That's not even considering the editing. Going back onto the topic of parks, sure some people don't mind cruising around making easy tricks, but the parks that are challenging to skate makes the trick that much more satisfying, the feel of making something you've been trying for half an hour gives you a feeling that makes most of us keep coming back to the game. And when people make parks like these, they could spend months at a time just trying to make it perfect, for the satisfaction of others and themselves. I can see why would not like these parks, not everyone does, but at least respect their taste in playing the game.

Sorry for being worked up on a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Awful Awfuls!

i know a 15 stair aint the size or a buildin

Awful Awfuls!

if you think hardcore is too hard for you i feel sorry for you

Aaaaah ok I see I see. I practically forgot all about Hardore mode coming in here, and I totally hear you about the filming. If you were to film something at this park it would look way outta wack due to size relativity... I totally hear that. Well for what's worth, if its skated on Normal I definitely have a fun time here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    i know a 15 stair aint the size or a buildin
    Ollieing a 15 stair drop in real life wouldn't feel like jumping off a building? Oook

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I'll be the one to say it. Your parks are shit. Your attitude is shit. Your presence is shit. Pack up and leave.
    I've been reading through this thread and Luftwaffe ur a dick u shudn't be saying that! whats happened to giving people a chance? Need1e banger! just do what u want man! As long as u enjoy then stick to it. Alot of people have forgotten the element of fun of this game and don't like it when something different comes along so they have to rant about it. Need1e Banger take no notice of afew of these comments as some of them r in it for the ride. Just do whatever u want! Just remember u still need to be careful with wht u say need1e as ppl will be well over u like here. Just enjoy yurself here and u will get better at making parks just don't stop because then these meatriders have won then. Keep up with yur work! Welcome to the Fluckit Family!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    I've been reading through this thread and Luftwaffe ur a dick u shudn't be saying that! whats happened to giving people a chance? Need1e banger! just do what u want man! As long as u enjoy then stick to it. Alot of people have forgotten the element of fun of this game and don't like it when something different comes along so they have to rant about it. Need1e Banger take no notice of afew of these comments as some of them r in it for the ride. Just do whatever u want! Just remember u still need to be careful with wht u say need1e as ppl will be well over u like here. Just enjoy yurself here and u will get better at making parks just don't stop because then these meatriders have won then. Keep up with yur work! Welcome to the Fluckit Family!
    You clearly have not read the other comments this man has made on several other occasions. After I have said this, he has seemed to at least attempt to not be such a dick, and as a result I have ceased to worry about the issue. However, you are in no place to say I'm a dick for saying what everyone was thinking at the given time. I'm capable of forgiveness, as all human beings should be, so bringing up something I said before he attempted to reconcile no longer bears any meaning.

tl;dr learn how to use context.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.
    no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!
    FREE RUSHIIE

Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!
    FREE RUSHIIE

no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!
    nice to meet you Mattyman512

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!
    I assure you, you are the only one creating drama out of the situation. Bringing up comments far gone in relation to the discussion for the sake of making one look bad is anything but trying to calm one down. I am merely trying to rectify my own position in this discussion, after it has been misconstrued rather deliberately. I have already calmed down, and honestly I was never riled up, and I have already explained this very directly. Please, just read every word in a conversation before you jump in.

oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
    FREE RUSHIIE

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
    The most noble of intentions can easily be tainted by the slightest error in understanding. I'm not mad at you, or anyone for that matter, I just have the same goal as you to move this conversation back on to the right track.

Need1e, please don't take too much offense to what I have said, but you have to understand that as an artist, the vision of one's work can be tainted by the presentation that comes along with it. You seem to be quickly adapting to the behavioral norm around here, and for that I am glad. If you stick around then with time you'll learn to understand the way things work around here, and i have no doubt that you can turn yourself around as a good few others around here have. I don't like to see people get shunned out of the community, but nobody has to be if they can recover from a poor start. No harm intended, and hopefully no permanent harm done. I hope you can understand that being direct and crude about an issue is often the easiest way to get a message across, if not the only one. Good luck around here, and I'd be thrilled to see things develop into a friendlier relationship between you and the community.

get a big head and i fucking chop it off. ugly

now go look at Derks picture
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Fighting between which is better - Normal & Hardcore is like Negros vs. Caucasians on COD. If we can get past that bit of nonsense, all is good. Purely preference is all it comes down to. I "grew up" on Normal difficulty, it's just the way my friends & I have always played. I immediately noticed that the Skate 3 Career mode was most likely meant to be played on Hardcore. I just couldn't get into it - I preferred the big air/feel that places like The Monster Clubhouse & original downtown spots that Skate 1 produced. I shoulda shut up more when I came to this site and "felt" it out a little more. My bad for cockin' off, guys! It won't happened again. I didn't mean anything when I said I didn't like hardcore, what I meant was I don't like hardcore cause I suck too much at it, I can't stay as consistent as I'd like.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.

a lot of the people here appreciate the difficulty. nothing is givin to you. you have to earn your footage. plus the control lets you get more detailed and technical. core gamer style, to see how good you can get at this program called "videogame"

Awful Awfuls!

youll get better but if this is your style then i guess theres nothing wrong with that

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

yes i agree with mike there is nothing wrong with you playing the way you wish to play!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattressman it sounds better lol
    alright

Seeing the Light

And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?
    I'm still a little stumped by this. Hahahaha! I've broken more boards learning tricks on flat ground than I have skating a handrail. Land bolts, mate. You'll thank me later.

As for your attitude regarding the criticism towards your parks; I'm still fairly new to Fluckit but from the very beginning I was always very open to constructive criticism. And everyone can vouch for that. I'm in the same boat as you dude, my parks have always been (not as much as yours) a little oversized. But taking on board all of these dudes advice and criticism, and I hope at least a few people can agree, my parks are improving. The best advice I can give is use the skater on your screen as the scale.

There's about 15-20 in this entire city of 100,000 that can do more than a boardslide/50-50 on our skatepark's handrail. I think 500 isn't a far off number (people who find dismounting a handrail to be a cinch) Maybe 500-1000 people in the country that can smith/nosegrind/blunt etc. a 10+ handrail and say the landing is no problem at all. It's not the easiest thing a human being can perform. It definitely ranks among the hardest (in the world of sports). Most handrails drop off at about 4ft from the ground, which can seem like light-years at times & present a nearly impossible barrier for some tricks, at least from my experience. I'm no professional, I still know my way around a board tho. You must kick total ass.

I'll make something for hardcore next, saves waaaay more park pieces that way cause sh*t doesn't have to be so massive.

Wait, do we still use the word Negro?
    likebuttermag.com

PSN
    Dzyne9
    XBL
    Fear_the_Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by BladderBoy View Post
    Wait, do we still use the word Negro?
    depends where "We" are at.

also needlebanger, maybe give hardcore another go in some parks that are built for it. there is something to it trust me. for one, you feel accomplished when you nail something you've been trying for an hour. ( kinda like real skating) and you have more control over your landings and ollies ( less magnetism)
    Gorilla Kult & The Devd Stck Collective

Seeing the Light

There's about 15-20 in this entire city of 100,000 that can do more than a boardslide/50-50 on our skatepark's handrail. I think 500 isn't a far off number (people who find dismounting a handrail to be a cinch) Maybe 500-1000 people in the country that can smith/nosegrind/blunt etc. a 10+ handrail and say the landing is no problem at all. It's not the easiest thing a human being can perform. It definitely ranks among the hardest (in the world of sports). Most handrails drop off at about 4ft from the ground, which can seem like light-years at times & present a nearly impossible barrier for some tricks, at least from my experience. I'm no professional, I still know my way around a board tho. You must kick total ass.
    I literally didn't understand any of that. I skate a lot of handrails, coming off the rail is the easiest part because I've usually got enough time to figure out my landing. Enough said. This forum is for CAPS.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronRedpath View Post
    I literally didn't understand any of that. Enough said.
    Ooooh yeah

This seemed appropriate