Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

get a big head and i fucking chop it off. ugly

now go look at Derks picture
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Fighting between which is better - Normal & Hardcore is like Negros vs. Caucasians on COD. If we can get past that bit of nonsense, all is good. Purely preference is all it comes down to. I "grew up" on Normal difficulty, it's just the way my friends & I have always played. I immediately noticed that the Skate 3 Career mode was most likely meant to be played on Hardcore. I just couldn't get into it - I preferred the big air/feel that places like The Monster Clubhouse & original downtown spots that Skate 1 produced. I shoulda shut up more when I came to this site and "felt" it out a little more. My bad for cockin' off, guys! It won't happened again. I didn't mean anything when I said I didn't like hardcore, what I meant was I don't like hardcore cause I suck too much at it, I can't stay as consistent as I'd like.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.

a lot of the people here appreciate the difficulty. nothing is givin to you. you have to earn your footage. plus the control lets you get more detailed and technical. core gamer style, to see how good you can get at this program called "videogame"

Awful Awfuls!

youll get better but if this is your style then i guess theres nothing wrong with that
    GT:themikeskates

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

yes i agree with mike there is nothing wrong with you playing the way you wish to play!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420