Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly in them. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier. I play on normal. Always have, always will. If I wanted to fall off my board every 3 seconds & screw up every rail-trick then I'd pull out my real skateboard. 1 thing about this game: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. It can be the prettiest looking park in the world but if it doesn't skate right then I guess you're really lookin at dick-sh*t. Anybody can paint a picture, it's bringing it to life that matters here. And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 11:38 AM.