Thread: Fully X Asian-TF (xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by yumpancakes1 View Post
    Not even funny how advanced park making is now
    sick job fully and asian
    Thanks man! I honestly think this is one of the best/most advanced indoor parks I've had the pleasure of working on. I'm really glad that you like it!

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I wanted to take a moment out of my day to thank you Fully. My xbox has been broken for a couple months now (new one coming soon) and in the interim I have been bookmarking parks to check out when i get my xbox back. There have been some absolute INSANE things the past few months so my hands are gonna be full....but honestly every time I see a fullfl4red park I KNOW I'm gonna end up bookmarking it because it is ALWAYS FUCKING AWESOME.

I love this park. It really shows off all the CaP tricks you've learned doing the berrics remakes (seriously I have them all from you too) and at the same time is completely original. It feels organic...which is terribly tough to do for an indoor park. I'm sitting here drooling over the photo's thinking of what I can do there and there and hoping to hit that entire obstacle in pic #2 completely differently than other folks. Your parks are always a little nugget of gold I find that make my life worth living. Please keep them coming...especially if they are going to get even better from here!

Blazing a Trail

Very nice Fully, I'm def. stealing some ideas from this one.

XBL
    x1mmortal

When I got a little sneak peek of this I thought you used bent pole rails to make the fat watertower rail grindable. But you hid them so well I was confused. I saw that little yellow part under it though. Excellent parks, inspires me to get off my ass and work on some parks.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Blazing a Trail

Dumularn- wow man....I have to say that is the best feedback I have received! Thank you very much! If you have any park request shoot me a pm I'd be happy to build something for you. I couldn't have done this without the help of got x Asian, he killed it with his additions!

Ximmortal- yeah man I'm stoked on those rails thanks!

ooh, I'm excited now!

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Very cool some ]very good ideas!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420