Hello everyone!

Here's the bracket, scroll down for details about the contest and how to sign up! THERE ARE 4 SPOTS STILL OPEN, SO SIGN UP NOW!!!!

Going to go ahead and kick off the sign-ups for the Game of F.L.U.C.K!! Basically, this is a SKATE tournament, but instead of the letters SKATE we're using the letters FLUCK.

First, I'm going to explain some requirements, if you're interested in entering the tournament, you'll need to have:

An open schedule between 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. EST. If you sign up for the tournament, you will need to be able to join a freeskate room along with the person you're playing FLUCK against. This will require both of you being online at the same time! So, if you cannot play during this period of time, do not enter. If you enter and you're absent from a match twice in a row, you will be disqualified and your opponent will move forward.

You must have and Xbox 360 and Xbox Live, this tournament is being held over XBL. In the future, I hope to have a Ps3 tournament, if there's enough interest.

You must be a good sport, if I hear you being disrespectful to the opponent, you will be disqualified and will be told off by me. You will be embarrassed... trust me.

Ok, so, if you fit those requirements, next step! SIGN UPS!

To sign up you will need to e-mail me at GameofFLUCK@skatefluckit.com.

The e-mail needs to include your mailing address so we can send you prizes if you win or are runner up, it must include your real name, it must include your GAMERTAG (very important). So, get that e-mail together and send it to me, then you're signed up.

Sign-ups will be cut off once we have a full bracket of 32 players, so don't wait, sign up now! If you don't make the final bracket, it's because you are too late.

PRIZES
1st Place: One custom EA Skate. 2 Skateboard Deck and a pair of Etnies RVM Limited Edition Skate. 2 Colorway shoes.

Runner-up: One custom EA Skate. 2 Skateboard Deck and a "awww, so close" from me.

RULES

This is a flatground game of FLUCK! You can only do fliptricks/lateflips, so no feet on the ground (no complys, bonelesses, etc... are prohibited and will result in the turn going to your opponent.)

You get one do over, you can use it when you're on defense and about to lose.

This is basically it, I will go over the rules live in the room with the two people playing each other before they start.

--------------------------

If you have any questions, please ask in this thread, if I'm forgetting anything, let me know. As for how the matches will be scheduled, I'm relying on you to have an open schedule between the specified time. I will contact you and ask you when you can be online via e-mail and XBL, we will work it out until the two players can meet up.

Anyways, as soon as the contest starts, we will have a BRACKET posted in this thread, replacing how to sign up. It will contain the gamertags of each player and will progress until they meet in the middle for the SHOWDOWN.

Later dudes, I will clean this post up as my mistakes are pointed out, thanks!

ALSO, I'm looking for people who are willing to stream the matches via USTREAM so people can watch live if they'd like. If you are up for this, contact me on AIM at drinkthefish. All matches will be streamed if possible, final match will be recorded and put on http://www.youtube.com/skatefluckit and it will be seen by quite a few people.