Thread: Saint's Row 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Saint's Row 4

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYfCs5bfyI

It saddens me to see saint's row go in this direction, I absolutely adored one and two. The 'ridiculous' attribute to the game now is just a downward spiral to the series entirely. I thought their intent was to compete with grand theft auto, but that's obviously not the case, at least anymore. What do you guys think about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

they never had what it takes to truly compete with gta, so they needed to find their niche. it's a pity that they went too over the top with the humor. this trailer looks so damn childish, but i would have probably enjoyed a game like that 10 or 15 years ago. i
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

are we future now? what?

AND... It's exactly the same game as SR3, except for the storyline.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

This looks literally exactly like Saints Row 3 plus maybe 4 mods.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

I never really did like Saint's Row 3's graphics

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    are we future now? what?
    Maybe, maybe not. The press release makes me lean to the latter...

"In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.

Save the world, Saints Style."
    Last edited by Amphan; 03-23-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. The press release make me lean to the latter...

"In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.

Save the world, Saints Style."
    That sounds so ridiculous
    and bad

Awful Awfuls!

Two weeks away from release and they've went from "messed up" straight into "fucked up".
    Last edited by Amphan; 08-09-2013 at 06:02 PM.