Thread: Saint's Row 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

only played sr3

it was ridiculous but I enjoyed it.

Funny at times. The gameplay was pretty fun too. Near the end I did feel it was played out. Beat the game and probably wont play it again.

It was on sale on steam for 10 bucks. I'd probably get this when it goes on sale again
    these games are coming out to fast too. And they're just pumping it with a bunch of shit to claim you can do all these mini games and what not.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    only played sr3

it was ridiculous but I enjoyed it.

Funny at times. The gameplay was pretty fun too. Near the end I did feel it was played out. Beat the game and probably wont play it again.

It was on sale on steam for 10 bucks. I'd probably get this when it goes on sale again
    these games are coming out to fast too. And they're just pumping it with a bunch of shit to claim you can do all these mini games and what not.
    Play SR2 now. It has WAY better customization, a way more followable story, funnier side missions, really everything about it is better.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Play SR2 now. It has WAY better customization, a way more followable story, funnier side missions, really everything about it is better.
    yup. this. I liked sr2 better than GTA IV too, gta was too boring for me, had so much fun in sr2

YALL UGLIES ARE UGLY, GET IT FOR THE BOOBS..THE BEWBZ!!!
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

i got SR3 cause 2 looked so good, but it was nothing more than gimmicky novelties. its fun and entertaining, but so is "just cause". it never felt like a real game just a bunch of fun/funny stuff you can do. it will never actually compete with gta

It easily could have if they stuck with how the first two games were made, luft summed it up perfectly. If you recall before the first saints row came out, it was all about competing against grand theft auto, since it was new and the same type of game. They were finding their own methods to make it stand out against grand theft auto without seeming like the exact same thing, but now it's resulted in the fucking trailer trash of a game you see above.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 03-18-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck