Thread: Official Skate 3 K.O.T.R. Thread.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Official Skate 3 K.O.T.R. Thread.

Seeing as there has been alot of talk about people wanting this king of the road to happen, ive decided to take it upon myself to make things come together. Using the basic layout for the real kotr, i will be modifying certain aspect to best fit skates limitations. The basic rules that will follow are:

*There will be 4 teams of 5.

*Each team will be given a list of team specific challenges, as well as a basic list of challenges open to all teams to compete in.

*Each team challenge will be worth 50 pt.s, with all team open challenges being worth 30. The open challenges will involve a basic act on a certain object that is open to interpretation (example. double grind on rail) with the judges adding 10 points to the person that does the best variation of the challenge. Each team will only receive the initial 30 points for completing the challenge, but each team member is allowed to send a clip of them performing the certain challenges to be eligible to receive the extra 10 points for best execution. There will also be one trick specific challenge for each basic section that will be worth 100 points based on difficulty.

*Each team will be responsible for providing the judges your raw footage labeled by challenge, with each team submitting all of their footage to me to edit together. please dont send me every clip of different team members doing the same challenge, just choose the person you felt did it the best for the specific challenge. also remember to film well and to also have clips of other skating to help fill out the edit

*Once the points are tallied, the winning team will receive a specialized graphic from me, a slot in the next kotr, and the ability to name a challenge for the next kotr. The person with the most points between all the teams will also have a challenge named after them for the next kotr.

These are just the basics of the contest, with the challenge list being added soon. pm if you would like to be a judge or have any ideas for the team specific challenges. Note: no judge is allowed to participate in the actual contest. Teams who asked to be a part of the contest will be selected at random. each teams leader will be their team specific challenges and all judgements will be based solely on points tallied, with the bonus points being the only aspect based on style.

this should get things started, with more details coming soon
    Last edited by Clayfighter; 03-24-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]