So, I'm in a new band called Viewfinder and we're like 90s, fuzzy, shoegazey, Smashing Pumpkins, Dinosaur Jr-ness and we're ordering some pins this coming weekend and we've come up with a few graphics ourselves but I wanted to give you guys a chance to participate if you wanted.

The diameter is 1 inch, round pin (like what da punx put on their denim jackets) and I can't pay you, but I will send you some of the pins if you give me your address and we can give you a custom user title if you don't have one already. I'll give you a free copy of our LP when it comes out to.

The pin just needs to say our band name somewhere on it (Viewfinder) and some things we like are the 90s, Trailer Park Boys (Bubbles), pizza, and BBQ but you can make it whatever you want.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I hope some of you take part in it! We'll be giving them away to people at shows, so you'll have your graphic on dirty hippies, on the floor somewhere when someone dropped it, on a backpack, and maybe even in space but definitely on dirty kids from North Carolina.

Thanks! Just submit them here or you can PM them to me if you want. Deadline is Friday though! Also, you can make them black and white if you want, it's cheaper for us but if you feel like color is needed, I don't mind coughing up a little extra cash for them.