Thread: My band needs a graphic for our pins and I'd be stoked if Fluckit made it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    These are awesome! haha
    Thanks guys!
    We had our first show last night and it went great, hopefully someone will film our set next time so we can post a video with vocals.
    Did you guys play up at Boone with Ghost Cat, Stop Motion, and Always Wanted War?
    I have some friends who perform all around, but they tend to perform mostly at Somewhere Else Tavern in Greensboro, NC.
    However, they do play other slots in Wilmington, Thomasville, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, and Raleigh here in NC as well.
    Music ranges from Electronica, Blues Rock, Space Fuzz, Metal, Hardcore, and Grindcore mostly.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

XBL
    Stokenstein

Yuuppp! That was us. How do you know this? haha

It was a pretty fun show, we blew the power out and Always Wanted War was all the way from Germany.

What's your friend's band's name?
    Last edited by Stokenstein; 04-01-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Yuuppp! That was us. How do you know this? haha

It was a pretty fun show, we blew the power out and Always Wanted War was all the way from Germany.

What's your friend's band's name?
    I somewhat stay in the loop of local music, but not as much as I used to.
    Used to play in local bands myself years ago, but arthritis makes the hands not so good these days.
    I played drums for "Halfpipe" (Bad Religion/Samiam - Punk), Guitar/Vocals for "Black Lake" (Testament/Slayer - Metal), and Guitar/Vocals/Drums for another half dozen garage wonders (Punk -> Metal -> Grunge -> etc). =)

A good friend of mine Chris is the Bassist for "Flea Market Hot Rod", Drummer for "Lifemare", and is solo in "Painslave X". (Greensboro/Thomasville area) [Blues Rock, Hardcore, Grindcore, Techno, etc]
    Another friend Billy is the Guitarist for "Scrap" and was the Guitarist for "Kiowa Rising". (Wilmington area) [Metal, Punk]
    A few friends (Monica, Stan, Baron) are in "Searcher" and "Red Mud Reunion". (Thomasville area) [Gospel, Country, Metal, Rock, etc]
    Plus, my Aunt (Brenda) is with the band "Southern Justice". (Asheboro area) [Bar Band - Top 40, Country, Southern Rock, etc]
    Even have several friends in Bluegrass Ensembles and Folk Groups around the Triad.

Back in High School and College I used to be at shows from NY/DC down to Atlanta/Orlando/Miami. Had quite a few friends at App
    in the early/mid 90's so used to watch lots of shows in that area as well.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3