Thread: Our lives are officially over.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

fuck a cap card, i bought that shit and couldnt keep up with it. EA needs to get its shit together and let another company buy out the skate series or get bought by google or something....
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    TheDietTea

Google.. skate.. what? Did the berrics really post up that park remake for 2013? If they did they play skate. I doubt skaters know how to run a server or make a game not that they couldnt but it just doesnt sound likely. Skate is not the only game with a community.. I just dont think they will care about this. Money to keep servers up/get new ones. Money to buy rights, money to do sequels if youre buying the game you gotta keep it going.. With no prior knowledge of this stuff it would be a hefty work load. These are people dedicated to making real skateboarding stuff happen, does skate really qualify? I mean who knows but theres alot more to do than contacting someone to throw money at it. If anything we need to get our stuff together. How sick would it be if our ideas were all that skate 4 was? Think about it. Might be a bit easier to approach someone with a gameplan rather than just saying hey, make a game. on the other hand I cannot recall hearing one story about any game getting bought out and continued. Hey heres our community we make vids ea sucks pay for it. If you think itll work go for it Im thinking its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Did the berrics really post up that park remake for 2013? If they did they play skate.

the ideas getting spread about are all fine and well,but in the end it's up to EA to give up the rights to the skate series.
    I just don't see it happening..nothing's been done in 3 years by EA nor have there been interests expressed by other publishers to acquire it,at least not that i'm aware of.

try anything and fuck anybody that tries to make you feel bad for being passionate about it

problem probably is ea wanting so much money for the controls and name. their greedy fucks

Quote Originally Posted by Chompione View Post
    that picture made me lose my shit
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH