Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our lives are officially over.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Quote Originally Posted by SolidMojo View Post
    Wait what? This cant be happening. I was expecting Skate 2 to be taken offline, but reel and creator? Fuck that. Quite bummed out here. Hope its a bad aprils 1st joke, come on...
    i dont think its april fools joke sorry
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

I'm ashamed of all of you who posted in the comment section.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    in my defense all i posted was "fuck you all" because really fuck all of you

PSN
    BrySull

think we can still upload to youtube? I've never even tried it haha

Quote Originally Posted by BrySull View Post
    think we can still upload to youtube? I've never even tried it haha
    we did back when the reel was down for months,should be able to

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Mark wins...

Mark Murderous*says:*Sat, 30 Mar 2013 03:00:42 AM

Skate 4 news will be delivered on April 29th. An Ea phone rep told me so. True Story
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

In a constant state of being pulled down to HELL!!!
    Steam
    Captain Dionysus
    PSN
    Never
    XBL
    Mark Murderous
    Wii
    Why? Is there a Skate It Community?

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Mark wins...

Mark Murderous*says:*Sat, 30 Mar 2013 03:00:42 AM

Skate 4 news will be delivered on April 29th. An Ea phone rep told me so. True Story
    I love slapping a beehive and running.

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

wtf skate 4 is actually gonna come out?
    im confused as fuck

Duly noted. I am ashamed and wish I hadn't.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

the kick in the balls for me is that we just found the infinite merge glitch in CAP. If cap features go down too I'm legitimately throwing out this game. That has always been one thing that kept me playing this fucking game. Maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll put out one or two parks and let people skate them online, just for the of sharing what I've done but this is REALLY shitty. Saw it coming but fuck.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

i didn't think ill see the day Momdaddy would hang himself with his own foreskin
    Last edited by echoturbo; 03-29-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

"Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them"
    this made me lmfao
    broken game since day 1..shows a lot of heart

Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    i didnt think ill see the day momdaddy would hang him self with hes own foreskin
    HA. I had that as my sig a while back.

Someone needs to contact Cuz.

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

wow ea is a bunch of dicks and i dont support them any more.
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by DJMackRacer315 View Post
    wow ea is a bunch of dicks and i dont support them any more.
    I never did. Assholes. There goes the Rubrix Full Length.
    Although while I won't make a big deal out of this, I think this is absolute bullshit. If anything, s2 services should have gone down far before this, as if OG wasn't a kick in the balls. You'd think they'd atleast stick with the last game in the series. Who knows, I might bother to get a life now. Maybe we should all make one big video, saying goodbye, atleast to people without Capcards.

P.S Depending on whether I'll stay on this site after this, I might as well say thanks. It's been a little over a year and it's been fun. By far the most kickass community I've been part of; supportive, nice, and some amazing guys. Let's make this last month fucking count.
    Last edited by XImortalDEATHX; 03-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

wait s2 reels been up a year long then s3 reels why leave s2 up and not taken it down. it cost them money to keep s2 reels up right
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

im hoping uploading to youtube will still work. why the fuck not? its not their server

Fluckin' Hatchling JustSkateNoHate's Avatar

Cap card it is then I guess...?

EA done goofed

I understand E,i probably wouldn't though that's the thing.
    I don't care about the reel for getting clips,i can still do that w/o it...graphics,parks,pics are a different story though.

April 29th is my birthday... hahahaha sweet ea

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

So everyone get cap cards and go back to playing OG

Steam
    Monkadelic

I don't think anyone should be ashamed of what they said over on the blog. EA sure as hell isnt ashamed for taking everyones money on all this DLC and not putting a dime back into the game. They are the ones that let it die, not the community; and everyone has the right to be pissed.

Seeing as I won't need online anymore, I won't be uploading and downloading parks. So now I can use the merge glitch without having to constantly re-download my DLC.

Once I get a cap card, I'm all good. So come to think of it, this isn't really as bad as it seems.

fuck a cap card, i bought that shit and couldnt keep up with it. EA needs to get its shit together and let another company buy out the skate series or get bought by google or something....
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    TheDietTea

Google.. skate.. what? Did the berrics really post up that park remake for 2013? If they did they play skate. I doubt skaters know how to run a server or make a game not that they couldnt but it just doesnt sound likely. Skate is not the only game with a community.. I just dont think they will care about this. Money to keep servers up/get new ones. Money to buy rights, money to do sequels if youre buying the game you gotta keep it going.. With no prior knowledge of this stuff it would be a hefty work load. These are people dedicated to making real skateboarding stuff happen, does skate really qualify? I mean who knows but theres alot more to do than contacting someone to throw money at it. If anything we need to get our stuff together. How sick would it be if our ideas were all that skate 4 was? Think about it. Might be a bit easier to approach someone with a gameplan rather than just saying hey, make a game. on the other hand I cannot recall hearing one story about any game getting bought out and continued. Hey heres our community we make vids ea sucks pay for it. If you think itll work go for it Im thinking its done.

Fluckin' Hatchling slyforpresident's Avatar
    PSN
    bhopjr65

Well, Shit.
    SlyHigash

Quote Originally Posted by slyforpresident View Post
    Well, Shit.
    ^^^^^
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

I personally feel like this game resonated more with former/older skaters than it did with younger skaters/casual gamers (who will simply switch to a different game).

We've been able to perform shit we wish we could or execute visions that we felt were lacking in irl skate vids. If this is the end then I just want to say thanks to all the cool people I met over the years, and especially to those whose video editing tips helped me learn a new skill for my career.

Look forward to the Last Month's works.

end of the game doesnt have to be the end of the community.

^Very much agreed with the 2 dudes above me. You cant knock the fluckit!

On another note, THIS game is now running on its 6th year of being online with a community a fraction of s3's:
    Its not an EA game
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    I personally feel like this game resonated more with former/older skaters than it did with younger skaters/casual gamers (who will simply switch to a different game).

We've been able to perform shit we wish we could or execute visions that we felt were lacking in irl skate vids. If this is the end then I just want to say thanks to all the cool people I met over the years, and especially to those whose video editing tips helped me learn a new skill for my career.

Look forward to the Last Month's works.
    HE HAS A GIF GET HIM
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

PSN
    kieranroden10

Fuck EA,they just seem to only care about money. everyone pours money into their pockets and they just do this shit,this community has added so much to this game,from CAPs that are better than the games map to graphics which you wouldn't think are possible to make. They say they care about the customers but they can't even make the game properly,this game continually fucks up.
    On a side note, I know I'm still seen as new in the fluckit community on account of me not inputting much such as parks,however when I see how you all treat new people posting their content,I see that you all put in constructive criticism and help out,before I found fluckit I didn't even realise there was a merge glitch.I see you are all welcoming and helpful,I've met people through fluckit and seen the different side to this game.
    Try to make this month the best,I would like the skate series continue but I see a small chance that it will stay,anyway I've gone on a bit so I'll stop.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post

We've been able to perform shit we wish we could or execute visions that we felt were lacking in irl skate vids. If this is the end then I just want to say thanks to all the cool people I met over the years
    This sums up quite good what I want to say, I could go on forever but I don't have the time right now. Might write a longer post later on.

But yeah, this sure sucks. Always liked the crispy HD-quality without the watermark or whatever you can call that thing in the left bottom of the screen when people film with cap-cards. And with me being a perfectionist I really like to have my long lenses without the vignette. Probably gonna get a cap-card later on in desperation of filming, but it won't be the same thing for me.

With this short time left I'm working really hard to do the best of it, and with 4 different projects going on I'm busting my ass off! Now I'm also really focused on bringing out the sick stuff a lot of people haven't landed, haven't tried or haven't even thought of.

If this is the end for a while, I'll make sure to make myself proud, make my followers/fans/teams proud and make sure you motherfuckers don't forget me!
    Last edited by Granka; 04-08-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    But yeah, this sure sucks. Always liked the crispy HD-quality without the watermark or whatever you can call that thing in the left bottom of the screen when people film with cap-cards. And with me being a perfectionist I really like to have my long lenses without the vignette. Probably gonna get a cap-card later on in desperation of filming, but it won't be the same thing for me.
    You can remove the vignette in video options, It's called camera man mode. Nothing you can do about that watermark though.

But yeah, the skate reel will be sorely missed. Along with the rippers who end up going away with it.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Hey guys, I'm new to this site, but I made a poll on skate.ea.com's forums to save Skate.reel...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#28025562

It would be awesome if we could get as many people as possible to sign it, check it out if you want.

I know EA don't care and probably won't see it, but there is a 1 in a million chance they might seeming it's on THEIR website.

IF EA sees it,they probably won't care..it's about money not the game.
    EA could care less about our little Skate community when they've got Madden and Battlefield to recycle year after year.

....sorry, im late and didnt read the whole thread. but some thoughts...

over the years of playing this game it really doesnt feel like playing a game anymore, more like playing an instrument like guitar or something...so many automatisms....doing without thinking...fluckin flickit is fucking awesome!!! and instead of watching TV in the evening or doing other lazy stuff, i filmed a few clips, listened to music...ok....smoked too much...
    but even enjoyed the times while uploading my shit to skate reel, because after fakeskating it...filming it....that was a good time to roll another....change the music...think about what to do next....all that kind of shit! just lazy evenings....especially in winter....

had a cap card for short in between, but it wasnt the same (besides endless troubles with my pc) for me...so long story short...

i think, that it should be some kind of human right...that its impossible to close virtual spaces, which have been opened once. i play "my instrument"... skate! i want to keep on doing this. it's like....if the inventor of the guitar would have the right to take away all guitars from the ones playing them! not to mention....i paid for this!

time for rebellion!!!!
    someone has got to steal that level creator thing they used at blackbox...make up a new city...and make up a solution to upload footy to somewhere! and give that ea assholes a kick in the ass....

just some thoughts...hope you know what i mean....some more gizz footy to come...but not too much, as it seems....

love you guys!
    Last edited by Gizzler; 04-06-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: subversity
    !!!

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Aw man I was gone last week on spring break, looks like I need to stack about 5 minutes of footage for the Gorilla Kult video and a one last hora video.

^Get psyched to be here.^

It just hit me that the worst part is that I have to make a last video, but I have to give a shit. This sucks.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?