Thread: Our lives are officially over.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

....sorry, im late and didnt read the whole thread. but some thoughts...

over the years of playing this game it really doesnt feel like playing a game anymore, more like playing an instrument like guitar or something...so many automatisms....doing without thinking...fluckin flickit is fucking awesome!!! and instead of watching TV in the evening or doing other lazy stuff, i filmed a few clips, listened to music...ok....smoked too much...
    but even enjoyed the times while uploading my shit to skate reel, because after fakeskating it...filming it....that was a good time to roll another....change the music...think about what to do next....all that kind of shit! just lazy evenings....especially in winter....

had a cap card for short in between, but it wasnt the same (besides endless troubles with my pc) for me...so long story short...

i think, that it should be some kind of human right...that its impossible to close virtual spaces, which have been opened once. i play "my instrument"... skate! i want to keep on doing this. it's like....if the inventor of the guitar would have the right to take away all guitars from the ones playing them! not to mention....i paid for this!

time for rebellion!!!!
    someone has got to steal that level creator thing they used at blackbox...make up a new city...and make up a solution to upload footy to somewhere! and give that ea assholes a kick in the ass....

just some thoughts...hope you know what i mean....some more gizz footy to come...but not too much, as it seems....

love you guys!
    Last edited by Gizzler; 04-06-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: subversity
    !!!