Google.. skate.. what? Did the berrics really post up that park remake for 2013? If they did they play skate. I doubt skaters know how to run a server or make a game not that they couldnt but it just doesnt sound likely. Skate is not the only game with a community.. I just dont think they will care about this. Money to keep servers up/get new ones. Money to buy rights, money to do sequels if youre buying the game you gotta keep it going.. With no prior knowledge of this stuff it would be a hefty work load. These are people dedicated to making real skateboarding stuff happen, does skate really qualify? I mean who knows but theres alot more to do than contacting someone to throw money at it. If anything we need to get our stuff together. How sick would it be if our ideas were all that skate 4 was? Think about it. Might be a bit easier to approach someone with a gameplan rather than just saying hey, make a game. on the other hand I cannot recall hearing one story about any game getting bought out and continued. Hey heres our community we make vids ea sucks pay for it. If you think itll work go for it Im thinking its done.