Thread: BIOSHOCK INFINITE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    You didn't miss much, the trailers hardly showed anything
    bioshock 1 was such an incredible experience for me. anything in the trailers was a spoiler. because it removed the
    'hey thats a cool new enemy' or 'wow this gun is awesome' or 'that setting is incredible' moments.

i am very happy having not watched any trailers, and its something that i'm going to aim for for all my future games.

finished the game yesterday,easily one of the best I've played through in a while.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Just started yesterday. Not reading these posts in case of possible spoilers, but holy fuck is this good. I'll be back when I beat it.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

already going on playthrough 2,even more fun w/o the learning curve.
    time for trophy whoring!

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Beat the game. My mind is fucked and I feel hollow inside, but god damn was that worth it. I could discuss the complications and intricacies for days with someone. Unbelievably well written story, it couldn't have been better. Bioshock 1 and Infinite are easily two of my favorite games. ever.

Ken Levine is a fucking genius. I have nothing but respect for that guy. Christ this game was amazing.
    I've been discussing the game with other people on reddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/bioshock. I'd really recommend heading over there to get your thoughts straightened out if you're confuzzeled about the ending.

Is it ok to talk about spoilers here? Cause christ I've been dying to talk to someone I 'know' about this game. It is the most emotionally connected I've ever been to a game, maybe apart from the walking dead series. Christ this game was as close to flawless as anything ever will come.

Thanks Levine, for Systemshock 2, for Bioshock and for infinite. Christ you're a mastermind!

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    Ken Levine is a fucking genius. I have nothing but respect for that guy. Christ this game was amazing.
    I've been discussing the game with other people on reddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/bioshock. I'd really recommend heading over there to get your thoughts straightened out if you're confuzzeled about the ending.

Is it ok to talk about spoilers here? Cause christ I've been dying to talk to someone I 'know' about this game. It is the most emotionally connected I've ever been to a game, maybe apart from the walking dead series. Christ this game was as close to flawless as anything ever will come.

Thanks Levine, for Systemshock 2, for Bioshock and for infinite. Christ you're a mastermind!
    r/bioshock has always been wonderful.
    If people aren't cool with spoilers here you can PM me for one, I've been doing nothing but thinking about this game since I beat it