Thread: Fresh Cuts

Yes You Can!

Default Fresh Cuts

Hey fakeskaters and fluckers, here's my first video in a year. I almost put out a 9 minute edit lol, but decided to refine it to a more reasonable length. It turned out pretty well. I'm a crazy mountain hermit and never comment on vids anymore, but I still watch em once in a while, glad ya'll are keeping this game alive. And CAPS, much love to my ps3 CAP makers. Peace to Dharma Inc.

http://youtu.be/QA5Wo19YTEQ

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Sooo nice! 2:50 was sick. You made it look grindable!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

good to see a vid from you before the reel dies. though ur ps3, we can probably continue with youtube uploading

anyways, ur skating is sick as always.

the edit wasnt there tho. the song was too weird for the edit. if u got a song like that you need effects and stuff. its hard to pull off. The song got faster and slower. The pace of your skating didnt match. And there were some good beat hits when it did pick up you could have synced with but didn't.

Id go with a more simple song with a simple edit

Yes You Can!

damn, I spoke too soon re: the game being alive. fuck ea, as always unless they make skate 4. in which case fuck them again for reeling us back in for another 2 years and $100 dlc. I'm adding two things to my bucketlist: 1) get good enough at programming to reverse engineer & mod s3 and put it on pc for the community to play and 2) go to Kitschener, Ontario and backhand bitchslap Ayreon. jk but forreal idgaf about editing, just getting tricks. regarding which, thank you, Hobbs and Ayreon, for your compliments

i see what you mean. but editing to beat and controlling pace, you dont need to know anything fancy at all. its just common sense. its prefectly doable unless your using windows movie maker

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

that ug @ 2:49 and the dog piss foot plant to tail tap were my favorites

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"