Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
The skate scene is dead around here. I haven't tried seriously skating in years, because I could never bring myself to do it by myself, especially when the only thing around is flat concrete. (I know for a lot of people, and particularly your style there's still a lot you can do there, but it was never what I was interested in). So now I'm just another kid on a virtual skateboarding forum who's followed the sport for years without really being able to do it.

I do hillbomb though, ever since I got to college this campus is covered in hills
Just sounds like a lack of motivation. Skating alone is great. No kids to avoid, no one else in the way.. So take a trip to a park if thats what you want to do. Flatground is a good starting point though. Flat, drops, banks, ramps, bowls. Thats the order I did it in anyway. Not the best vert skater but those other things helped when I was trying vert. It helped me and my friends expand when you dont have much you gotta think optimistic, get creative. Youll have just as much fun.