Thread: BMX Kickstarter is a go!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

That's sick man, they could definitely use some forum-experience from you/all the others who started Fluckit. Stoked you're helping them out!

My post was mainly about having an instant reply mode, similar to skate, but after going through their website I've noticed that they're already planning on implementing that aspect into the game... hope it's as good, if not better, than the skate's replay editor.

Which package are you getting Stoke?

XBL
    Stokenstein

I am probably going with the $55 one as well, I'd like to do the $90 one, but alas... I am poor at the moment.

I wrote them a nice big long e-mail with suggestions for the forums and included in that was a hint at a section like our Your.Footage section if they implemented that in the game. I think these guys are pretty up on what aspects of Skate. really made the game unique and I hope they can implement those and improve upon them, maybe catching the eye of a bigger company willing to publish the game on consoles or gathering enough support to DIY it on consoles.

That's why it's important that the people from our community support this game, if you feel it has the potential, and really help give back to them in the form of feedback. I've been itching for a Skate replacement, even if it's on a bike. We are a gold mine of feedback for these guys, most of us having played Skate religiously since 2007 and all.

Any of you guys playing on Mac? I've never hooked an Xbox 360 controller up to my iMac. Any tips? It has to have a chord right, no wireless.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Ha, makes sense. Their forum right now definitely needs improvement and I think adding a Your.Footage section would be a good idea. They have a "show off" thread though, which I guess that's their version of it.

I will be playing on mac as well, but I was never able to hook an xbox controller to it. I've tried using one of the wireless controllers with one of those "plug and play" wires but that doesn't work so I'm assuming it HAS to be with a wired controller.

XBL
    Stokenstein

I believe that's what I read as well, I plan on going out and buying one used from Gamestop.

I then think you may have to install some type of software to run it, I'm not sure. That might be one of my first contributions is putting together a tutorial for using a controller if they don't already have it covered.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

the website just pulls up a hostgator page for me. Is it down again? I haven't even been able to actually see it yet.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    the website just pulls up a hostgator page for me. Is it down again? I haven't even been able to actually see it yet.
    That's weird man, has been working for me today...

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

The page had issues again, but as of about an hour ago they were resolved.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3