Thread: Waste Land (xbox + dlc)

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Waste Land (xbox + dlc)

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?con...&platform=xbox

A little park I made; designed with a local skate spot in mind. Lots of little objects suited for normal and hardcore players, lots of quirky lines and different ways of approaching each obstacle as well as plenty of objects to move around and innovate with.

A side from the main section there are a few hidden spots with some significant rewards which I will leave you to find. Yeah thought I'd finally chuck this up, I play around on it quite a lot. Nice little place to session although I haven't used any glitches with it as I had no idea there were any. Let me know what you think of it, but remember if you haven't got anything nice to say, make sure you say it, honesty is key. Have fun with it!

Some parts are possibly on the large side but I like objects high enough so if you have a flowing run you aren't going to miss them.

Check a clip here for a line.
    http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?per...itemId=2553325
    Last edited by RustyAntiHero; 04-03-2013 at 08:27 AM.

XBL
    Yarivpa

it not looks very detailed, but seems nice to ride, i'll try it and will give feedback
    Let the good times roll !

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Seems very fun, but i suggest detailing your parks more!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

did you code your post?

DUMP is italicized

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Fluckin' Hatchling

I have realised now after checking through everyone else's parks that it is pretty baron. I wasn't going so much for the aesthetic in this one though, just about fun where hopefully you could spend a while and not get bored. I find with some of the prettier parks, so much effort has gone into making it look spicy that it gets boring pretty quickly. Hence why there's big hidden things as well.

Anyway I've taken inspiration from all the stuff I've found on here and started making some new stuff. I'm pretty slow with the old editing process though. I normally make something, play it through a few times, see what I'm not skating, take it out and put something better in and do that until I'm happy. So normally building a park takes a couple of weeks. Then after all that I decide is it actually worth uploading, hah.

Yeah man italics and subliminal messaging ftw!

XBL
    Yarivpa

Your park is really cool to skate, but for the community here it´s better to do something more detailed. But that does not mean a lot of work, just learn some tips to create some realistic environment! For the wasteland park, it can just be some industrial background, with a highway, some trees and abandoned vegetation...
    Let the good times roll !