Thread: I think they closed skate 3 early

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Default I think they closed skate 3 early

Just checked the website and all of reel is empty and I can't see my profile. Is the same happening to you guys?

it's still happening to me,but it's fine for other guys.
    happens all the time though,wouldn't sweat it too much.
    for the guys that it is working...did all the comments get deleted from the blog or is it just the site f'n with me?

PSN
    SolidMojo

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    for the guys that it is working...did all the comments get deleted from the blog or is it just the site f'n with me?
    Reel worked earlier but didnt check the blog, now that the reel isnt working, theres no comments on the blog either. Im assuming its connected to whatever is messing with the reel.

If it works again soon I'll check the comments and get back to you if you havent checked yourself.
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

Fluckin' Hatchling

yeah its all down for me too. but i did just upload a clip soooo just give it a minute

shit hasn't worked for me all day..pretty fucked up they're taking the reel down in 24 days and can't even use it.
    gotta love EA

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    shit hasn't worked for me all day..pretty fucked up they're taking the reel down in 24 days and can't even use it.
    gotta love EA
    i love how you guys jump straight to AHH THEY TOOK IT DOWN......

not saying thats not true i dont know shit , just funny

Fluckin' Hatchling

screw this. i'm hoppin on DC Universe Online

Fluckin' Hatchling

Yeah man, everything's gone, from Graphics/Skate.reel vids, comments/ratings of the blogs, the stats/leaderboards. This is like the million-th time it's disappeared from the site. I hate to say it, but maybe this is the last time it goes down, and for good...

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

This is like a zombie apocalypse, Only the strong fans will stay with capture cards

It's this kind of thing that really makes me want these people to taste their own fucking blood. I'm not saying violence or psychotic fucking hatred is the answer, but when you're a multi-billion dollar company, and you can't make even the simplest of tech work as it should, you outta be taken out back, and your brain beaten out your asshole with a Louisville Slugger.

This message brought to you by Hillerich & Bradsby Company.
    Hillerich & Bradsby Company does not condone the use of our products to carry out acts of psychotic fucking hatreds.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

its weird that s2 reel still works ..If you make a new account , i just uploaded and grabbed clips
    create it and skate it !

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i can upload in game but nothing is on the s3 reel. ea tech support was useless this is what i got out of it

Phillip: Thank you Evan how can I help you today?

you: the skate.create section of the skate3 webpage has not been working all day and i would like some insight

Phillip: Just checking now, I cna see the servers look good for the game

Phillip: What web browser are you using?

you: chrome, firefox, and IE

you: i am not the only one having the issue

Phillip: Ok, if you think there might be a glitch or a bug what you will want to do is report this on our Answer hq website under the correct forum so the developers can review this and work to get the issue resolved

you: can i have a link there?

Phillip: Sure

Phillip: Here is the direct link

you: the site is scheduled to be closed on the 29th and it looks like they chose today to do the deed

you: thanks for the link

Phillip: I have not heard anything on my end here about it being closed early

you: all the comments on the blog were deleted as well http://skate.ea.com/blog.action

Phillip: Yes I see that now.

Phillip: It might have been shut down early, but they have not told me anything about it. Sorry I am in the dark here also

you: ok so my only course of action is to submit a request on the http://answers.ea.com/ site?

you: we have whole community of people trying to get the last of their creations off the site before it closed. it is a huge let down man

Phillip: Yes start a post there, our devs check it all the time. I cna not say for sure it has been taken down for good, because I do not know for sure. They might just be having some issues with the server

you: good bye

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"