Thanks Exo and Mortal, stoked you guys liked it! And for the real part, I just try whatever trick until I get it to look as clean as possible, or atleast for my tastes haha

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
almost non existent.... if your not getting a HD cap card dont expect shit

Easycap-$10-$30 (add 15-20 to it for s-video cable and splitter if you dont have it)
cheapest, and it shows, but it works with mac aight

Kaiser Baas-$50: http://www.kaiserbaas.com/gaming/series-8-game-recorder
60fps not bad, seems aight

Dazzle-$80: popular cheapy

i got the easy cap, on mac (now pvr but did have), with the right settings and a s-video cable (from xbox to svideo) its...... something (gotta make sure you get the right version DC not DC+)

save for a avermedia or pvr.... but then its kind of hard to justify paying 100 bucks to record a video game, idk, i did it anyways
True... but then again, I've seen videos with the easycap and it's not terrible. I'd for sure get a much better looking image if I got an hdpvr but then again, there's a huge price difference that I'm not too stoked about. I see why I could benefit from getting an hdpvr though, could be useful for sure, not only for gaming but to record shows, movies, etc. I'll have to think about it though, but thanks for giving me all this info though!