Thread: Teh Edit (w/ a few guests)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.

Btw, if anyone knows of a cheap cap card with decent quality, let me know! All this feedback makes me want to continue actually, and I could use it even for OG skate and skate 2 So if you know of a decently cheap cap card, let me know!
    almost non existent.... if your not getting a HD cap card dont expect shit

Easycap-$10-$30 (add 15-20 to it for s-video cable and splitter if you dont have it)
    cheapest, and it shows, but it works with mac aight

Kaiser Baas-$50: http://www.kaiserbaas.com/gaming/series-8-game-recorder
    60fps not bad, seems aight

Dazzle-$80: popular cheapy

i got the easy cap, on mac (now pvr but did have), with the right settings and a s-video cable (from xbox to svideo) its...... something (gotta make sure you get the right version DC not DC+)

save for a avermedia or pvr.... but then its kind of hard to justify paying 100 bucks to record a video game, idk, i did it anyways

frenchy

Perfect.
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Thanks Exo and Mortal, stoked you guys liked it! And for the real part, I just try whatever trick until I get it to look as clean as possible, or atleast for my tastes haha

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    almost non existent.... if your not getting a HD cap card dont expect shit

Easycap-$10-$30 (add 15-20 to it for s-video cable and splitter if you dont have it)
    cheapest, and it shows, but it works with mac aight

Kaiser Baas-$50: http://www.kaiserbaas.com/gaming/series-8-game-recorder
    60fps not bad, seems aight

Dazzle-$80: popular cheapy

i got the easy cap, on mac (now pvr but did have), with the right settings and a s-video cable (from xbox to svideo) its...... something (gotta make sure you get the right version DC not DC+)

save for a avermedia or pvr.... but then its kind of hard to justify paying 100 bucks to record a video game, idk, i did it anyways
    True... but then again, I've seen videos with the easycap and it's not terrible. I'd for sure get a much better looking image if I got an hdpvr but then again, there's a huge price difference that I'm not too stoked about. I see why I could benefit from getting an hdpvr though, could be useful for sure, not only for gaming but to record shows, movies, etc. I'll have to think about it though, but thanks for giving me all this info though!

So good I had to watch it thrice

You fellas all ripped it up good heavens..

XBL
    crni1976

I have seen so many great, creative videos these last couple of days; it's incredible what this community puts out. This one right here, is pitch-perfect. A great watch sir.