Thread: Hello and please read

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Hello and please read

hello! My name is Logan. I'm from ohio and love to skate. i have followed fluckit for about 8 months now and i am pretty familiar with the fluckit community. i love the site! there is a new game being in the works for bmx, i would love for you guys to check it out and help support it. I do understand that it is bmx and not a skate game but trust me on this. it looks like a great game. real physics, parts, bails, tricks, flickit controls, breakable parts (in the city and bikes), night and day cycle, park creator with complete customizable sizing ( not like skate when there are only 3 sizes) real world spots and skateparks, complete bike and character customization, replay and video editing, plus much more. i hope you dont get mad at my for posting. i would be devastated haha, i look up to you guys so much! heres a link http://www.bmxthegame.com/ i dont see why this wouldnt work for a skate game in the future. if they make money off this project i can see them making another, better skate game. they say how they love skate

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

is this viral marketing?

Fluckin' Hatchling

what do you mean by that? ha if ur asking if im involved in the project, then its a no. i just thought this company has good ideas and if they publish this game, i can see them doing a skate version. did you check it out? they have a video on youtube too. its basicly eveything we want in a skate game, exept its for bikes.

Welcome.

FYI: We all know about this BMX game already.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

swweeet good to have a new face, glad to see ya. Yes goon is right though haha!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

This reeks of rogue advertising, but whatever I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But yes, we all know about BMX.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Fluckin' Hatchling

ha no advertising. i kinda wrote my introduction a little "official" haha. and i wasnt sure if you guys knew about it. but i'll leave it alone, i just think it looks sooo badass if they can make it right

XBL
    lilcharly24

I personally dnt like anything to do with but but features sound cool welcome btw