Thread: Pandora Presents: 53rd and Grand (The Underpass DIY) (XBOX/ALL DLC)

Default Pandora Presents: 53rd and Grand (The Underpass DIY) (XBOX/ALL DLC)

Coincidentally, as the reel's death was announced my copy of skate 3 decided to become unreadable whenever I'm in a menu for too long. I couldn't edit my photos to be super legit but anyway here's one of my last few parks.

Eastboro City Got funds to tear down an old abandoned industrial lot on the outskirts of town and build a new over pass that connected different parts of the city. 5 months in to building it, the city got hit with a huge hurricane that required the funds to be turned to rebuilding other parts of the Eastboro. Local skateboarders have spent years out fitting this ditched project with concrete bowls and obstacles for a little janky DIY to skate for fun. The city got tired of hearing the noise from skateboarders and fenced the place off to keep skaters out, but it's not like you can't hop a fence or something...

An over view of what the Bowls look like. (Yes they are meant to be a bit janky, but also yes you can build up speed and really hit this thing hard)

A little street section to hit

The Death Pit gap, where skaters have been collecting sharp and dangerous shit to gap over

Custom box/manny pad made out of bricks, angle iron, plywood and elbowgrease. There are nails jutting out of the end of the box so make sure you pop out to avoid getting snagged/tripped up.

Blasting the hip in the big bowl! Gotta w

Getting air off this pocket is a luxury, it comes off at a hard angle.

My favorite area, the shallow bowl (or "the ditch" as locals refer to it) Skates like a nice little mini ramp ish thing.

This car didn't always look like this, but the locals put it up on bricks and made it a foot plant spot. Def a fair amount of work for this one, try not to put your foot through the car window.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2563525

There's the link! Download it!

I have a few parks left (as the potential loss of CAP sparked my creativity again) but I don't know if I have the time to get em all done. If not I'll leave you guys with this one! D:
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Very nice Gorilla Kult is sneaking up though will be releasing 4 new parks very soon

XBL
    crni1976

This looks astonishing, truly astonishing. I was going through my list of saved parks just yesterday and noticed how many by you I have. And this one right here looks everything I look for in a park.

Thank you very very much, for all the time, effort and creativity you put in. Incredible.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Looks awesome Ohmid, if you never drop another park you've given me hours of fun and entertainment and easily made my top 3 builders, always love the realistic approach you take to park building while still staying creative. Since we never got a good Burnside finished stuff like this makes me so happy haha, will tide me over. You have to release that indoor pool I seshed one time online though, it had a little outdoor area with an american flag kind of thing on the ground, and just a huge awesome pill shaped indoor pool, it was awesome.

Yesh to sesh

booked.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

very nice dude
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

XBL
    mrmaster11

cant wait to shred!!

Thanks for a ll the positive feed back guys! I hope I can get 2 or 3 parks out before it's all over, being an adult is hard sometimes. D:
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

XBL
    crni1976

I hit this one for a couple of minutes yesterday. It skates great and has tons of potential. You is a genius man

Blazing a Trail

Looks awesome Ohmid, it's a shame all this shit seems to be ending, Guess I'll have to go get a life now.

Gnarlyradington! If its to be the last, was a good one to end on!
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"