Thread: I Have had an idea.. Well kinda.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I Have had an idea.. Well kinda.

Hello!
    Just looked though a couple of threads, about whats actually happaning in regards to CAP when the servers go down... Now in the event CAP upload is dead, i have thought of a way to still share parks together as long as online servers work.
    So about a year ago my good friend bannerboy found a glitch that allows you to recover a park youve seen online, that has not been uploaded. I would like to stress himself and i have not used the glitch since he discoverd it aprat from on me just to check it works. At the time we didnt tell anyone because parks that were kept private, were done so for a reason, and we didnt want any park stealling taking place aha. Anyway this will allow park sharing simply though onlie use. im not exactly sure how it works, I will ask banner to wright a step by step below. but the basic conpect is that you go into the online park, save a reply, then go and edit the replay to upload, now obiously you cant upload the clip, so might not work, but you simply go to upload and it will tell you that you cant due to some reason... you wave a wond and boom you're in the park editor with the park hope this helps keep the CAP alive! Banners step by Step coming very soon!
    Last edited by ay platypus; 04-20-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"