Thread: Be Positive :D (No footage in this just please read it)

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Default Be Positive :D (No footage in this just please read it)

Guy's What with all the hate on everything lately, I recently joined this site thinking I as a realistic skater was coming into a nice forum with lots of chill people. Not gonna lie my first video post on here went fairly well but some comments were like "this sucks"....Stop commenting that how about instead of saying that explain to me why it sucks and what I should do to improve myself. Just because reels shutting down on the 29th does not make this the end of the game, We can keep this community alive maybe even build it!!!! maybe even us as just a forum on a website can push hard enough for a skate 4....I've been seeing a lot of negativity lately and felt this needed to be said thanks and have a nice day

Awful Awfuls!

yup im pretty sure posting this in the 'your footage' section isnt gonna give you more hate
    GT:themikeskates

It sucked because it had tricklining.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Your logic truly does make sense, and i agree. But why did you post this in the your footage section?
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

This sucks

And in wrong section
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

If you don't like it here you could just leave...

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Its simple kid. A good majority of us have been here for awhile and have basically helped the growth of this community as well as this site. Im going to be frank, when kids like yourself come into our community with the cocky attitude, bs videos, and over spamming your "clan" we take it very offensively. if you want some positive feed back here it is. STOP WITH YOUR BS PAY ATTENTION.

1. Stop with your all caps bs headers.
    2. Change your "clan name"
    3. Pay attention to others peoples videos (they are the key to success)
    4. you do not play realistically
    5. STOP TRICKLINNING
    6. you really need to work on your filming its terrible honestly
    7. WATCH OTHER PEOPLES VIDEOS AND ADAPT
    8. Shut down that contest
    9. Watch REAL VIDEOS and get an understanding of realism then once you have that down you can bend it
    10. NEVER PUT REALISTIC in any of your videos...thats a given...
    11. Usually when a community is hating on you it means your fucking up so change that.
    12. Seriously....seriously
    13. Please change that intro
    14. have a nice day.
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

Maybe don't pitch yourself as realistic when you are not. You may WANT to be realistic, but a maker of realistic fakeskate videos, you are not. That's where you are right now. And there is nothing wrong with that. Watch every video on this site and use them as inspiration. But when you cannot define your own style properly, you're gonna look kinda silly in front of a bunch of dudes who have been perfecting (and defining) fakeskate styles since 2007.

On top of all that, you've chosen to do this when the community as a whole is pretty fucking grumpy.

Good luck sir.

Edit: Read Krispy's post again.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Awful Awfuls!

First and foremost, it was a bad idea to post this thread in the footage section (since there's no video in this thread) and an EVEN WORSE IDEA that you said there's no footage in this thread, since this will probably be moved to another section of this site where this is better applied, like General Discussion or Off Topic. Now, as for your quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
    Guy's What with all the hate on everything lately, I recently joined this site thinking I as a realistic skater was coming into a nice forum with lots of chill people.
    You're right. This is a site with lots of chill people, but also people who are not afraid to be brutally honest with you. The hate may come from the team you represent (which I can explain later), or the fact that MITONFILMS (or whatever name he goes by) has been shamelessly promoting things in rapid succession that, more or less, doesn't really interest anyone on this site.

Not gonna lie my first video post on here went fairly well but some comments were like "this sucks"....Stop commenting that how about instead of saying that explain to me why it sucks and what I should do to improve myself.
    I don't know who left those comments, but some of the people here skate in real life (like you've said about yourself) and film in real life as well. If there's things that need to said that can help you, they'll be nice enough to say something. If that doesn't work, the next best thing you can do is check out the videos in this section, and maybe adapt them to any videos you make in the future, like Krispy said. In fact, that can be the first thing you can do.

Just because reels shutting down on the 29th does not make this the end of the game, We can keep this community alive maybe even build it!!!! maybe even us as just a forum on a website can push hard enough for a skate 4....I've been seeing a lot of negativity lately and felt this needed to be said thanks and have a nice day
    Again, you're right. There's people here that have capture cards who will definitely be making videos after the reel goes down, so this is not the end to some. There's not a lot of people here who are optimistic about the possibility of Skate 4, what with the Black Box team that developed the game being broken up and all. Finally, your team, Fakie Clan, shares A LOT of similarities with Rise, a team that has been mentioned in replies of threads you (or MITON) have made. How? Let's see:

- A team that has branches for realistic, tricklining, competitive and all kinds of other mumbo-jumbo for Skate? Check.
    - A team that loves to do commentary on Skate? Check.
    - A team that has a branch for a first-person shooter? Check.
    - A team where its members' names consist of "Team Name + Name/Word you like"? Check.
    - A team partnered with Youtube? Check.
    - A team that promotes online contests? Check.
    - A team optimistic about Skate 4?! Check check CHECK!!!

Hope this helps.

everything krispy said plus i'll add one thing,
    don't come in here and think that you're here to save the game for us all.
    you just got here and a good chunck of us have been here on this forum for years paying our dues to the community,some since the first game.
    this IS the skate community here..not that tricklining youtube garbage just to try to make a few bucks off it.
    only clan I give a fuck about is Wu-Tang!!

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    everything krispy said plus i'll add one thing,
    don't come in here and think that you're here to save the game for us all.
    you just got here and a good chunck of us have been here on this forum for years paying our dues to the community,some since the first game.
    this IS the skate community here..not that tricklining youtube garbage just to try to make a few bucks off it.
    only clan I give a fuck about is Wu-Tang!!
    on mamas

XBL
    x1mmortal

Alright, on literally every thread you've started no one has said "This sucks" (except for SG, jokingly). Stop taking things in that tone; if you're not open to criticism, don't ask for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Just to go back and check whoever said 'this sucks' on your last video, I went and looked.

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=14520

I do not see that anywhere, you put that little remark in quotes, so I assumed someone else said that to you. The closest it comes to hate is from stevie and he was being honest and told you what you could do to improve your video, and a very helpful response from luft, but the only parts you refer to in this thread is the 'negative' responses from that video. Sounds like you need to learn more about being positive yourself, regardless of the rest of us.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 04-22-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Just to go back and check whoever said 'this sucks' on your last video, I went and looked.

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=14520

I do not see that anywhere, you put that little remark in quotes, so I assumed someone else said that to you. The closest it comes to hate is from stevie and he was being honest and told you what you could do to improve your video, and a very helpful response from luft, but the only parts you refer to in this thread is the 'negative' responses from that video. Sounds like you need to learn more about being positive yourself, regardless of the rest of us.
    naw there were a couple this sucks and you sucks in here http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=14570

Did fakie steez post that? no!
    MITONFILMS did, check the link I posted fool!
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Did fakie steez post that? no!
    MITONFILMS did, check the link I posted fool!
    they are basically the same group of children.

Clearly i have never seen such a negative community like this before and for those who are telling us to leave...why do that when yur gonna watch our videos anyway just to hate on them.....it would be one thing to hate on them and give feedback but honestly you guys are all assholes and want to play by the rules AND I QUOTE one of you specifically said "3. Pay attention to others peoples videos (they are the key to success)" SOOOOOO basically you want me to coy someone elses style and just get big that way HELLLLLL NOOO! do it the way you feel looks good and if others have a problem then they need to deal with it. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with you guys and whats so bad about tricklining? why cant people be allowd to do this in sme ways it ruins the game but its just adding more creativity to the game.....why do you have to be such assholes about it ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME and quite frankly i have never heard of any of you....do you know me?? probably not but guess wat thats not stopping me from having a fun time onxbox with a couple of my friends.

I sense a ban hammer of Thor-like proportions

we are racist against trickliners. rise DICK FACE Albert ruin the name.Tricklinning is ugly and you sure food bad about your self. and If its just a video game you wouldnt care that much about negatively about your video or your ideas

Quote Originally Posted by MITONFILMS View Post
    Clearly i have never seen such a negative community like this before and for those who are telling us to leave...why do that when yur gonna watch our videos anyway just to hate on them.....it would be one thing to hate on them and give feedback but honestly you guys are all assholes and want to play by the rules AND I QUOTE one of you specifically said "3. Pay attention to others peoples videos (they are the key to success)" SOOOOOO basically you want me to coy someone elses style and just get big that way HELLLLLL NOOO! do it the way you feel looks good and if others have a problem then they need to deal with it. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with you guys and whats so bad about tricklining? why cant people be allowd to do this in sme ways it ruins the game but its just adding more creativity to the game.....why do you have to be such assholes about it ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME and quite frankly i have never heard of any of you....do you know me?? probably not but guess wat thats not stopping me from having a fun time onxbox with a couple of my friends.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

ok listen here baby dick.
    1. WE run this shit so FUCK YOU
    2. dont come into our domain with your bs (as stated before)
    3. Your way of playing this game does not apease to this community in any way shape or for.
    4. Tricklining is one of the reasons this game went to shit....and we hate all who trickline
    5. If you want to be a trickliner then take that shit elsewhere we dont want it over here
    6. Who the FUCK do you think you are
    7. Yes "3. Pay attention to other peoples videos" so you can learn how to be a "real fake skater" and actually do "realistic" tricks shit head.
    8. This might be a "FUCKING VIDEO GAME" but this game is very dear to our hearts and has formed this community as well as great friendships. For you little shits to come in here thinking your all big bad and shit trying to change our ways of playing the game and trying to tell us what is acceptable as realism makes a vast majority of us want to fuck you up, seriously.
    9. This side of the skate practically created the "realism" in "realistic videos" and has been constantly pushed to its limits.
    10. You guys are a huge step backwards.
    11. FUCK TRICKLINING. That peace of shit is in no way shape or form realistic.
    12. It is not adding creativity it adds to the stupidity of the game. Putting it simply. Tricklining is for little kids who do not have a grasp on real skateboarding and do it because it looks cool. Those of us who actually skate in real life or at least have seen enough videos to grasp the reality of it do not trick line.
    13. You can watch every single oen of the videos here and you will not see a serious trickline video. The only reason its there is becuase it was stated "ARCADE VIDEO". and even then its rarely tricklining.
    14. Again WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.
    15. No i never said copy someone elses style. I said WATCH, LEARN, ADAPT. NEver did i say...Hey you lil kids watch how notedderk(just using as an example) skates and be just like him.
    16. ADAPT. Meaning stop all the bs and get real while retaining your own style of skating.
    17. I hate you.....
    18. Fuck off POSERS

i wasnt getting mad about my video i was standing up for my friend soooo SUCK A DICK!

XBL
    x1mmortal

So many things wrong with this. 1. The only reason we're being "negative" is because of the attitude you've been bringing; the way you make your threads and titles as if they were on EA's forums; and how you're completely oblivious on how we were trying to give you constructive criticism. 2. When he said, "Pay attention to other peoples videos" he meant in terms of editing, and how they skate. Not saying copy them, make your own style, of course, but learn how they do it, learn their process. 3. Trickling and that other nonsense I feel should have stayed with the Tony Hawk games, or at least keep to yourself's and away from Fluckit or Likebutter etc. No one here gives 2 damns about it in the slightest. 4. When you say "creativity" most of you guys do the same bullshit; same tricks, same spots, same clothes, and the same god damn attitude that so much of the skate 3 community poisoned with. 5. Really? "Do you know me??" You're right in one area, it is just a game, but why are contradicting yourself with that statement? You're basically saying "Hey guys this whole thing doesn't really matter, but look at me I'm popular because of it!!" You act as if it matters that you're popular on this game, but you say its just a game, so why do you care?

Practice what you preach.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

I told you to leave
    I never and will never watch anything from a spammer
    Just like I have never opened a spam email or ever gave a telemarketer anything but a sigh

You lose, cry me a river

It's one thing to act differently to fit in, it's another to try and make others accept what they don't want to
    Its life learn and grow from the assholes (us) that put you down
    Helen Adams Keller

Awful Awfuls!

i wasnt getting mad about my video i was standing up for my friend soooo SUCK A DICK!
    Really?! Standing up for your friend, I get, but was that last part even called for?!

This thread is going nowhere and extremely annoying
    Helen Adams Keller

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

look you came into a very tight knit community that you don't understand. we do not share your clans views on this video game. you should go make a tricklining forum or facebook page where you can socialize with like minded children. now please just stop ruining the last week of skate

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"