I'll start this off by saying I don't have a set plan on what capture card to get, roxio seems the best, but I figured this could turn into a helpful thread for anyone who plans on continuing to play these games after the 29th.

The purpose I am making this is to show others how you got "so-and-so" for only "$$$." Basically, say I went to the roxio website and decided to purchase the standard definition capture card and it is $100 and I found a discount code to take the most off, let's say 50% (that's fucking upsurd!) off and after shipping and handling and taxes, it only comes out to around 55 dollars, that's a hell of a savings.

So you come in this thread, link people to the website and when it comes to the purchasing screen where you can add discounts, link them to the code that worked for you. Either that, or you can just give a link to a site that gives you that kind of savings for the get-go, say another site is just selling the standard definition roxio for 50 bucks, flat, you'd link all of us to get that. I realize these types of threads have been made every now and then, but I figured we could get this one stickied so we can help everybody out. If anyone decides to post how they get theirs in here anyway. I'll let you guys know how getting mine worked out if you guys didn't find an amazing deal already, that i'd just use.