Good morning guys ! Had long night...you know why ? Because I was building you a CAP. First Fungus Woods thread has 3400 views. That is fucking amazing. I will love you guys forever for that. After it was published, great amount of people have requested for another Forest DIY. So...here it is.

"Midforest concrete company has been busy. First they had to destroy all the old obstacles to rebuilt it. They used their imagination to give you the best possible DIY adventure. They poured concrete, added some skill and love and results are here."

Let the pictures speak...i still suck at taking em.

1.Overview | 2.Little street course at the side of the park

3.Spine to "mini-mega" lines approved | 4.Another angle

5.Endless line possibilities. | 6.Gap to spine, spine to bank...however you wanna do it.

7.Same old hut still standing at the side of the hill | 8.Little path going around some trees.

9.Lot of small obstacles included. Me front feebling the brick-extension | 10.Stales are okay...if your tweak em...get em better in "mini-mega"

11.Last time the channel gap was monstrous...now the company made it a bit easier. | 12.Me fs shoviting the grassgap...at the background you can see the good ol' minibowl.

Hope you guys enjoy ! This will be my last park...sad moment. Wanted to go out with a bang. I think i successed with that. You tell me...feedback, golden feedback. Likes, hates, snakes...

>>LINKLINKLINK<<

Wiltz as a parkbuilder thanks:

Fluckit
All CAP buddies
Pandora
All the homies at PS3 that gave me ideas and stuff to steal
Everyone who helped me to test and improve my parks
Mattyman
Platypus
E-man
Severheads