Thread: Wiltzuhs Real Life Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wiltzuhs Real Life Thread

I see people doing this now...why don't me too. I know most of you couldn't care less about folks RL videos but what do I lose by posting this ? Nothing...exactly !

Many of you already know; I've been making RL videos far before fakeskate videos. Fakeskating anyways has improved my editing skills but also my camera angles and filming.
    Hope you like my stuff. Answering any questions.

>>MY CHANNEL<<

Full Lenghts:
    VHS (2012)
    UNTITLED (2010-2011) | PART1 | PART2 | PART3 | PART4 | PART5 | PART6 | PART7 |

Local Indoor Park "LAITOS" videos:
    Laitos 9 (2011) | Laitos 10 (2011) | Laitos 11 (2011) | Laitos 12 (2012) | Laitos 13 (2013) | Lock Up: Tomi (2013) | Lock Up: Jere (2013) | 999 (2013) | Kicker Session (2011) | Keisari (2012) | DayAway (2012) | 130 Ways to skate quarterpipe (2013) | Laitos Minute (2011) | 1982 Montage (2012) |

Other Videoparts:
    Eemil Salonen (2010) | Aksel Salonen (2011) | Roni Miniramp (2011) | Jere Aalto aka Spacerider (2011) | Roni at the Mini (2012) | Niko the Armyman (2012) |

2011 Monthly Montages:
    APRIL | MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUGUST | SEPTEMBER |

Trip and Tour Videos:
    Tampere Bowlparty (2011) | Seinäjoki - Arto Saari's Hometown (2011) | Tampere Miniramp-tage (2013) |

Other Montages:
    FatBoy Cult (2012) | Dub'n Skate Best Trick (2012) | FatBoy Company Returns (2012) | CLOWN - How to Eat Shit - Bailtage (2013) |

Random Shit:
    DIY Hollola (2011) | Laster Blaster (2012) | Rainyday Concrete Sesh (2013) |

Enjoy (if you want)

Edit: btw took ages to make this thread hahaha

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

vhs was awesome, not in the mood to watch the rest though
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Already seen most of these videos aha really sick though, and that new fat boy vid is fuckin awesome. Camera angles, tricks, editing, etc. basically everything was sick, especially that blunt nosegrab fakie on that rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Already seen most of these videos aha really sick though, and that new fat boy vid is fuckin awesome. Camera angles, tricks, editing, etc. basically everything was sick, especially that blunt nosegrab fakie on that rock!
    Haha thanks alot Boxerbuddy ! You are one of the very few fakeskate buddies that subs also my RL channel and whos RL stuff i'm following as well. Good to hear you like my stuff. THIS is the original Wiltz...fakeskate Wiltz is just a copycat.
    Thanks mate ! Looking forward to your stuff !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    Haha thanks alot Boxerbuddy ! You are one of the very few fakeskate buddies that subs also my RL channel and whos RL stuff i'm following as well. Good to hear you like my stuff. THIS is the original Wiltz...fakeskate Wiltz is just a copycat.
    Thanks mate ! Looking forward to your stuff !
    Haha! Anything skating related, I'll most likely enjoy it. But I like your stuff specifically, maybe because it's always spots I'm never used to seeing, since you're at the opposite end of the world from me skating and editing is always entertaining too! Looking forward to your next vid as well

I'm filming quite a bit recently, atleast 1-2 times a week, but I'm saving up for a video that a filmer buddy of mine and I are gonna make, which will come out next spring I might film a few vids here and there, which should happen more this summer. I'm also editing an alternative edit of all the footy I filmed this winter, should be up sometime soonish