Thread: Wiltzuhs Real Life Thread

Default Wiltzuhs Real Life Thread

I see people doing this now...why don't me too. I know most of you couldn't care less about folks RL videos but what do I lose by posting this ? Nothing...exactly !

Many of you already know; I've been making RL videos far before fakeskate videos. Fakeskating anyways has improved my editing skills but also my camera angles and filming.
    Hope you like my stuff. Answering any questions.

>>MY CHANNEL<<

Full Lenghts:
    VHS (2012)
    UNTITLED (2010-2011) | PART1 | PART2 | PART3 | PART4 | PART5 | PART6 | PART7 |

Local Indoor Park "LAITOS" videos:
    Laitos 9 (2011) | Laitos 10 (2011) | Laitos 11 (2011) | Laitos 12 (2012) | Laitos 13 (2013) | Lock Up: Tomi (2013) | Lock Up: Jere (2013) | 999 (2013) | Kicker Session (2011) | Keisari (2012) | DayAway (2012) | 130 Ways to skate quarterpipe (2013) | Laitos Minute (2011) | 1982 Montage (2012) |

Other Videoparts:
    Eemil Salonen (2010) | Aksel Salonen (2011) | Roni Miniramp (2011) | Jere Aalto aka Spacerider (2011) | Roni at the Mini (2012) | Niko the Armyman (2012) |

2011 Monthly Montages:
    APRIL | MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUGUST | SEPTEMBER |

Trip and Tour Videos:
    Tampere Bowlparty (2011) | Seinäjoki - Arto Saari's Hometown (2011) | Tampere Miniramp-tage (2013) |

Other Montages:
    FatBoy Cult (2012) | Dub'n Skate Best Trick (2012) | FatBoy Company Returns (2012) | CLOWN - How to Eat Shit - Bailtage (2013) |

Random Shit:
    DIY Hollola (2011) | Laster Blaster (2012) | Rainyday Concrete Sesh (2013) |

Enjoy (if you want)

Edit: btw took ages to make this thread hahaha

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

vhs was awesome, not in the mood to watch the rest though
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Already seen most of these videos aha really sick though, and that new fat boy vid is fuckin awesome. Camera angles, tricks, editing, etc. basically everything was sick, especially that blunt nosegrab fakie on that rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Already seen most of these videos aha really sick though, and that new fat boy vid is fuckin awesome. Camera angles, tricks, editing, etc. basically everything was sick, especially that blunt nosegrab fakie on that rock!
    Haha thanks alot Boxerbuddy ! You are one of the very few fakeskate buddies that subs also my RL channel and whos RL stuff i'm following as well. Good to hear you like my stuff. THIS is the original Wiltz...fakeskate Wiltz is just a copycat.
    Thanks mate ! Looking forward to your stuff !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    Haha thanks alot Boxerbuddy ! You are one of the very few fakeskate buddies that subs also my RL channel and whos RL stuff i'm following as well. Good to hear you like my stuff. THIS is the original Wiltz...fakeskate Wiltz is just a copycat.
    Thanks mate ! Looking forward to your stuff !
    Haha! Anything skating related, I'll most likely enjoy it. But I like your stuff specifically, maybe because it's always spots I'm never used to seeing, since you're at the opposite end of the world from me skating and editing is always entertaining too! Looking forward to your next vid as well

I'm filming quite a bit recently, atleast 1-2 times a week, but I'm saving up for a video that a filmer buddy of mine and I are gonna make, which will come out next spring I might film a few vids here and there, which should happen more this summer. I'm also editing an alternative edit of all the footy I filmed this winter, should be up sometime soonish

GREAT ! I've never used to re-edit clips...feels depressing. When i get clips uploaded i never wanna see those RAW clips again. Well...bails and messing around, they are exceptions.
    You said what i was going to say...different place, different styles, different culture...different output. That's what i like.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Well it's re-using clips, but only certain ones. That empire edit was of only one of my buddies, but during those sessions I filmed like 3-4 people in all and haven't used their clips. That's why it's sort of an alternative edit, more like a winter edit actually with everything I've filmed haha

Well it's re-using clips, but only certain ones. That empire edit was of only one of my buddies, but during those sessions I filmed like 3-4 people in all and haven't used their clips. That's why it's sort of an alternative edit, more like a winter edit actually with everything I've filmed haha
    oooh okay..i kinda got what you said. So using both used clips and unused clips ? Seems like an interesting idea.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    So using both used clips and unused clips
    Exactly

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Btw Wiltz, check your inbox for some goodies

Btw Wiltz, check your inbox for some goodies
    i checked...there was nothing new

real nice vids wiltzuh which one are you or did you do all the filming do more lock up vids they were sick

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

your color correction is beautiful. The LL clips are really nice too, the fisheye was eh but that's alright for Miniramp footy. What is your camera/fish setup?

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Oh didn't notice before that people replied on this thread ! Glad to see people have seen some of my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2times79 View Post
    real nice vids wiltzuh which one are you or did you do all the filming do more lock up vids they were sick
    Yeah man i'm in most of these videos. I usually don't get much stuff since i'm mostly filming. But f.ex. in the FatBoy Company 2 i'm the one with yellow beanie and baseball Tee. Thanks buddy !

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    your color correction is beautiful. The LL clips are really nice too, the fisheye was eh but that's alright for Miniramp footy. What is your camera/fish setup?
    Ayy gracias amigo ! My camera is sony hdr cx360ve. I've been using those cheap raynox snap-on fisheyes quite long. I had optkeka baby death but in second day my buddy dropped my cam and killed the lense.
    So...since that i've stayed in those cheap ass raynoxes.

Ps. New video (not very new tho)

[QUOTE

Ps. New video (not very new tho)

[/QUOTE]

this looks so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2times79 View Post
    this looks so much fun
    DAmn it was. Well, i was filming only but i remember i laughed so much...you couldn't even count those bails they took. Sooo many of them.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Best dude ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Best dude ever.
    Love is everywhere !

I LIKE THIS THREAD.

That is all.