Thread: Hobbs.

Default Hobbs.

Yo Hobbs do you comment on EVERYTHING? :P just askin

Hobbs, you're already at FluckIt Master. Stahp.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Yes i do, i don't know why, but i just feel the need to. I am sorry if it bothers you! But honestly why do you care? Initially, i intended to get fluckit master, but at around 550 post i realized that this site is basically engraved into my life! I try to comment on everything just for the quality of posting. There is no intention to piss people off or anything along the lines, i am just doing what i have gotten used to! Did you know that it takes 30 days to make something a routine? Well think about me posting non-stop for sixty days instead of thirty, do you now understand how this site is now mentally attached to me? Taking this site away would almost be like any predatory animal losing their prey. This site actually engineers my life and helps me live. Surprisingly, this site is so engraved into my lifestyle/lifeform, that i now have a scar that states me being a fluckit master. In conclusion yes i do have to comment on everything! I hope that i have confused you! Now good-night.
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Yes i do, i don't know why, but i just feel the need to. I am sorry if it bothers you! But honestly why do you care? Initially, i intended to get fluckit master, but at around 550 post i realized that this site is basically engraved into my life! I try to comment on everything just for the quality of posting. There is no intention to piss people off or anything along the lines, i am just doing what i have gotten used to! Did you know that it takes 30 days to make something a routine? Well think about me posting non-stop for sixty days instead of thirty, do you now understand how this site is now mentally attached to me? Taking this site away would almost be like any predatory animal losing their prey. This site actually engineers my life and helps me live. Surprisingly, this site is so engraved into my lifestyle/lifeform, that i now have a scar that states me being a fluckit master. In conclusion yes i do have to comment on everything! I hope that i have confused you! Now good-night.
    Whoa. Didnt mean to piss you off bro.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Quote Originally Posted by darius-dj View Post
    Whoa. Didnt mean to piss you off bro.
    lol you didnt pissme off, did you even read that haha? i just am tired and dont know whats going on right now lol
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    lol you didnt pissme off, did you even read that haha? i just am tired and dont know whats going on right now lol
    okaaaay

things like this are better discussed via PM guys
    making threads like this just causes trouble and pisses off the mods

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    things like this are better discussed via PM guys
    making threads like this just causes trouble and pisses off the mods
    okay. sorry man