Thread: Legacy presents: Barcelona Spots (xbxo/dlc)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Default Legacy presents: Barcelona Spots (xbxo/dlc)

Barcelona Spots
    I thought I would get this on here before the skate reel goes down. I'm really intrigued by all of the different styles and varieties of architecture that exist in the world so I had a lot of fun researching some spots to remake from Barcelona, Spain. I love building things off the top of my head, although being able to fakeskate something from real life is far more fun, in my opinion. I only wish that EA would have made more real spots or even a bunch of regional areas filled with spots. I think that that would have been sweet. However, they didn't. My cap list is now full of remakes and a few prolific creations by certain individuals. I think that I'll be fine for quite a while after things start to die down (fingers crossed that they won't). Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy the park and if you aren't too tired after reading this short essay, be sure to leave some feedback or criticism. Thanks again.
    Pce, Smurfs

Thanks to Briden for showing me the last spot/sending videos for reference

Link:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2577527

Link:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2577527
    Last edited by SmurfsInABox; 04-26-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

New Smurf parks are always a pleasure, skated this the other day and fell in love with it, the spots don't necessarily look exactly like the real ones because the environment is a bit different but they skate perfect and just like they should. Filmed tons of stuff on those banks/rail combos the other day. Manny pads aren't my thing so much haha but that long rail is tons of fun and those curved shingles are beautiful. Also had a bunch of fun tossing tricks down that huge stair set, awesome spot park Smurfs, you should've done a NYC spots or something sometime with a pyramid ledge, nobody ever makes a pyramid ledges.

So many Smurfs parks in my end of the world list haha, will have to add another now.

XBL
    x1mmortal

I don't think I've ever seen Smurfs without a hat. Great job dude, looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

PSN
    SolidMojo

Seeing pics of awesome parks like this sure makes me hope the park creator sharing stays online.
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

Looks good man... But you missed the best spot the red triangle legde.. Aha I shall put it in looks sick though!
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

omgomgomg it's totes amaymay but no one can skate it because its

(xbxo/dlc)