(Oh and if you're wondering yes those are phone booths in the top pic) ^^

What's up guys? This is a sad day for me as it is for everyone else here, it's the last day we'll have access to the reel and possibly to CAP sharing. So I'm going out with a bang. When I first started building parks here I set out to put together things that no ones done, I also wanted to build something that repped my hometown BROOKLYN NY. So for this one I got inspired and though this doesn't look Just like brooklyn I came close to what I wanted. And there are 10000000's of way to skate this, especially if you move around the props and climb around. Pics!

This handrail has multiple ways of being hit, get creative with it!

Railings sitting in front of the brownstones (It's a brooklyn thing, "if you don't know now you know...")

Hit up the little block planters in front of the houses!

After I saw yavripa do those skinny QPs (Something I've been trying to get right for months Kudos to you for finding a good way of doing it) I decided to build this ledge set up, It get's ungrindable when the stone ball is on it.

A little tech set up on a store front.

Open air bus stop for some dope thread the needle manuals and grinds, if you need to hit from the street just pull the bench out!

This set of stairs was another thing I've wanted to do, stairs into an alley way are always a fun place to end lines.

I built a little tranny bowl with a light to slash grind over just for shits and gigs.

There are plenty of rooftop and awning gaps if you climb around, I got the ball rolling with this one off the The Local Coffee spot roof.

Overview

This the Green Thumb coffee shop, a local wi-fi internet cable. (Peep the giant coffee mug on the roof)

Phone booths, brick crosswalks and another angle of The Green Thumb.

Just a little angle of the plaza.

A view of Brooke Street. Some times the local freight train company has to pass through so be patient when the trains are crossing!

I'd like to thank you guys all for downloading my parks, giving me great feedback and some of you even featuring my parks in your videos! It's all I ever wanted in a skate park editor since Tony Hawk release Pro Skater 2. I had a few more parks left in me before I was tanked out of ideas and if the CAP share is still working after tomorrow I'll try to get em done. I'm kinda bummed that this one couldn't get out with enough time to get video time or downloads like I want. But thanks again for checking it out!

-Ohmid In Effect (Lol just so you can finally pronounce it right)

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2579109

Hope you enjoy it!