Thread: Reel's Done But I Ain't!!!! Realistic X-Games Montage.

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Default Reel's Done But I Ain't!!!! Realistic X-Games Montage.

So the reels pretty much over sometime within the next 24 hours....I'm not, I do own an HD PVR and will continue to post skate 3 montages, gameplays, and commentaries.
    This video is just for promotional purposes of the X-Games contest my clan is hosting, Just enjoy it. Please no hate, Also to be 100% honest. This park is just not my cup of tea, I tend to skate much smaller and realistic parks like the ones found here on this website, Like I said this video was just for promotional purposes.....So like I said enjoy and give me some filming tips .

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

popped way too high into the noseblunt at :26 doesnt look good or realistic at all
    Filming was poor in general but specifically watch for the board going out of frame like at :31 with the wheels and the skater at :39

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Thanks man like I said parks a little big :/ but trust me my next post is gonna be sick. Less pop, and for sure a more realistic feel to it, I still have to work on my filming for sure though.

a 20 intro for 50 sec vid. nope. and what pawn said

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

yah I thought about that, Just a short promo though, Not to much effort in this video, put it together in like 10 mins lol thanks for the feedback though

PSN
    BrySull

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
    Not to much effort in this video, put it together in like 10 mins lol thanks for the feedback though
    I have some advice. Put more effort into it

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Lol yes!!! Promise, next one will be 100x better

i can bet it won't be

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    i can bet it won't be
    I cam too

The height of the rail is taller than your skater
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Thats what I dont get dude, You guys are such assholes, Like chill the fuck out......Im trying to be as nice as possible given the circumstances of the drama that happen last week and your just being a dick about everything.....in other words go fuck yourself, I tried being as nice as I could be.

XBL
    crni1976

The thing is that you shouldn't expect people to get that excited over something that you've thrown together quickly as you stated yourself. A lot of people here (and I don't even include myself since I am still new to the forum) have seen and produced tons of videos that actually did involve numerous hours of work, dedication and energy.

So, from that perspective, I can well imagine your continuous outpour of quick edits will touch a string with people around here. And the fact that these edits, honestly speaking, do not offer much in terms of realistic skateboarding, will piss people off some more.

That probably sums it up in a nutshell. And just maybe this is something you should ponder, before you go berserk and start calling names.

you should heed crni's words..though you probably won't.
    simple truth is you FK guys are a square peg trying to fit in a round hole here.

sincerely,
    an asshole

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
    Thats what I dont get dude, You guys are such assholes, Like chill the fuck out......Im trying to be as nice as possible given the circumstances of the drama that happen last week and your just being a dick about everything.....in other words go fuck yourself, I tried being as nice as I could be.
    i remember how hard puberty was. zits, growing hair in weird places, being angry all the time because your hormones are raging and you cant stop them, realizing your cousin has nice tits that you cant help but look at. i get it bro. just stop posting here or get used to the fact that people are going to give you shit.

i sometimes spend 4 hours trying to land one trick. i think this video was made in about 15 minutes. take some time making your videos
    Last edited by momadaddy; 04-30-2013 at 04:57 AM.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Yes I have to be honest, it takes me between 3 - 5 days to make a montage. . . and even though I'd consider that a long time, It's probably nowhere near the same time some other people put in here.

im not going to be an "asshole" whatever that is to anybody anymore, considering we are all assholes here. but i do think you could take a better approach to your skating, thats only my suggestion. skate how you want, i dont give a fuck. thats fine, it means they CARE about how you look towards them. which is something you shouldnt concern yourslef with when playing this game or not.

as far as posting "realisitc" on your threads. yes. we have a different idea of realism...everyone fucking does. but you know what they say about opinions...they are like assholes...which mean everyone here is an opinion.

with that said...do your fucking thing fakie. im not gunna stop your or decide how you should skate, the only thing i or ANY one of these fucks here will do is call you ugly, fat and stupid and suggest to you how to improve your skating or make it fit OUR standards as far as realism goes.

also.....im the best e-skater here so i'd utilize this wisdom if i were you...js
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    im not going to be an "asshole" whatever that is to anybody anymore, considering we are all assholes here. but i do think you could take a better approach to your skating, thats only my suggestion. skate how you want, i dont give a fuck. thats fine, it means they CARE about how you look towards them. which is something you shouldnt concern yourslef with when playing this game or not.

as far as posting "realisitc" on your threads. yes. we have a different idea of realism...everyone fucking does. but you know what they say about opinions...they are like assholes...which mean everyone here is an opinion.

with that said...do your fucking thing fakie. im not gunna stop your or decide how you should skate, the only thing i or ANY one of these fucks here will do is call you ugly, fat and stupid and suggest to you how to improve your skating or make it fit OUR standards as far as realism goes.

also.....im the best e-skater here so i'd utilize this wisdom if i were you...js

And he has the nicest ass too
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

All of you had some very interesting and non-offensive stuff to say but the reason I went off is because of the way he came off toward me. I, ME can not reply back to someone with that attitude in a nice manner...he could have just said it like you guys said it...

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Thank you to all you guys........ seriously. Look how all of you put that....I read every single reply and did not get bothered by any of them....now compare how you all put it to how he put it...like I said I'm trying to be nice but when u come off with that attitude there's no lt much I can do to keep my cool...but that's just me.