Thread: Money Yard by: IKilledTomThumb (XBOX DLC)

XBL
    jbostic92

Default Money Yard by: IKilledTomThumb (XBOX DLC)

I was just browsing the recent parks on the game, and came across this gem of a park. It has a beautiful color scheme and some nice spots to hit. It's about acouple scrolls down on the recent tab to find it.

I didn't see this park on this website, so idk if this person is a member, but I apologize if you are and wanted to post it yourself.

Idk how to post pics, so if someone could post some I'm sure others would love it and I'd appreciate it.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks for the huge compliments.....just built this cause I wanted a nice miniramp to skate to be honest all the street stuff was just cause it was kinda empty and had alot of terrain left on the meter after the mini was built. When it was done it kind reminded me of something a pro might have in their backyard. Pro = Rich = Money .....so I named it the Money Yard. With the Website being down I really dont know how to get footage or photos to show what it looks like or anything but Ive been told to join a team to make it easier to find parks I guess.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

pvr anyone?
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Fluckin' Hatchling

Pvr = ? ........don't really know too much shorthand

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

its like a filming device for tv it captures video from tv
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Fluckin' Hatchling

Oh like a capture card kinda?........I was just asking people too if anyone still made team videos now that the website doesnt work....so I am way out of the loop on how videos are made I just try to make a decent park when I can get time to finish one.