Thread: Ayreon's movie maker edit - Botanicalanical

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    I'm honestly amazed you can make edits that nice in WMM, I despise it and am completely incapable of doing anything creative or artistic using it lol. I didn't love the music but it was alright, I always love your filming and your style of skating, so many tricks I loved, that triple manual, all the tricks around the 1:10 mark there's like 3 killers in a row, some sick ledge/plants to gaps and stuff. Lots of sick big air gaps too, liked those a lot. Nice to see that you're still pumping out videos man, sucks that your computer died, I figured you were probably editing some kind of monster end of the real team video or something haha. Oh and that ender was sick, fifty nosebonks in one trick, fantasticanical.
    i got community vids coming and footy for them stored on my pc. cant access the files. buddy has my comp. he gonna try and fix it. even if i did i wouldnt movie maker the stuff. needs a good edit.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    Wouldn't take a pc if it was a gift but I'm glad you were able to keep a respectable level of quality throughout.

1:46 was tight
    hah yah not bad quality of a vid. i now now that editing to the beat in movie maker is more or less impossible.

PSN
    sk8tatter or Wizard__Beared

dope vid too bad the graphic didn't show up but still cool as fuck
    GORILLA KULT PSN is sk8tatter and Wizard__Beard add me if you are not a lame

yah man, look so much better with the graphic