Thread: Ayreon's movie maker edit - Botanicalanical

Default Ayreon's movie maker edit - Botanicalanical

Reel died, then my computer pooped out. so i uploaded this to youtube and made the movie in movie maker on a different laptop. woo movie maker.

man movie maker sucks lol. I feel so bad for those who use it always. might make another on movie maker. pain in the ass tho

slap in random effects and transitions. and fuckin-a, captions.

heres my cheesey ass edit with a cheesy ass name. still, youtube uploading and movie maker, im gonna make a vid no matter. no excuses (song is called no excuses lul)

edit

ohh, and the fuckin park graphic didn't show up in my saved clips.

FUCKIN-AAAAA
    Last edited by Ayreon; 05-02-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Go G.K. Filmin Corp.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

holy gosh dude sick stuff!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

that noseslide up the wall was pretty sweet.
    movie maker's not bad if you're not worried bout bein fancy,pretty bare bones with options
    that's weird the graphic didn't show,i got a couple clips there and it's fine..idk

Awful Awfuls!

hahaha Movie Maker. I used to rely on it heavily for some of my earlier videos. I still use it from time to time, but just for little shorts I do for created parks, since I know I won't be doing anything extensive with it (and I won't be using any music). Shame someone on here used this program to make full-length videos in the past.

Video was alright. I just steer clear of all the the dopey effects and transitions on that program.

(Oh, and I just added it to the GK page.)
    Last edited by Amphan; 05-02-2013 at 01:44 PM.

lol yah i wont be using those cheesey effects again. i used them this time for the sake of using them.
    for the luls

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    lol yah i wont be using those cheesey effects again. i used them this time for the sake of using them.
    for the luls
    sepia ..if you save movie for high definition display you will get full 1080 p
    create it and skate it !

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    ALICE IN CHAINS MOTHAFUCKERS !
    yaaa budday

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    sepia ..if you save movie for high definition display you will get full 1080 p
    its youtube uploaded footy. doesn't look the greatest. didn't bother uploading HD its 480hd, good nuff.

MOVIE MAKER!
    I feel your pain man, I did my last edit on a damn netbook with mm. No fanciness allowed! hahaheheh
    That footplant on the ledge into the lil bank and that wall nose bidness at 1:45.
    WMM aside, good edit Ay.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'm honestly amazed you can make edits that nice in WMM, I despise it and am completely incapable of doing anything creative or artistic using it lol. I didn't love the music but it was alright, I always love your filming and your style of skating, so many tricks I loved, that triple manual, all the tricks around the 1:10 mark there's like 3 killers in a row, some sick ledge/plants to gaps and stuff. Lots of sick big air gaps too, liked those a lot. Nice to see that you're still pumping out videos man, sucks that your computer died, I figured you were probably editing some kind of monster end of the real team video or something haha. Oh and that ender was sick, fifty nosebonks in one trick, fantasticanical.

Wouldn't take a pc if it was a gift but I'm glad you were able to keep a respectable level of quality throughout.

1:46 was tight

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    I'm honestly amazed you can make edits that nice in WMM, I despise it and am completely incapable of doing anything creative or artistic using it lol. I didn't love the music but it was alright, I always love your filming and your style of skating, so many tricks I loved, that triple manual, all the tricks around the 1:10 mark there's like 3 killers in a row, some sick ledge/plants to gaps and stuff. Lots of sick big air gaps too, liked those a lot. Nice to see that you're still pumping out videos man, sucks that your computer died, I figured you were probably editing some kind of monster end of the real team video or something haha. Oh and that ender was sick, fifty nosebonks in one trick, fantasticanical.
    i got community vids coming and footy for them stored on my pc. cant access the files. buddy has my comp. he gonna try and fix it. even if i did i wouldnt movie maker the stuff. needs a good edit.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    Wouldn't take a pc if it was a gift but I'm glad you were able to keep a respectable level of quality throughout.

1:46 was tight
    hah yah not bad quality of a vid. i now now that editing to the beat in movie maker is more or less impossible.

PSN
    sk8tatter or Wizard__Beared

dope vid too bad the graphic didn't show up but still cool as fuck
    GORILLA KULT PSN is sk8tatter and Wizard__Beard add me if you are not a lame

yah man, look so much better with the graphic