Thread: Tour De' Eastbourogh - The Final New Abstrakt Production

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Default Tour De' Eastbourogh - The Final New Abstrakt Production

Hey all. Some of you may be familiar with me, others probably not so much. To spare everyone a long story, my history with Skate started with the OG Demo when it launched. Never been able to call it my only hobby, but Fakeskating has always been one of my favorites. Saddened when Black Box was disbanded, I'd already lost interest to a great extent with the city of S3.

But, along came the dedicated and passionate crew of CAP artists that have, for me at least, kept this game alive since the time we knew there'd be nothing new coming from the official channels. My last series has all been an attempt to showcase some of their work, and I'm honestly sorry to those who I had yet to feature... But trust me, I wanted to get around to it. (FullyFlared, I'm looking at you.)

Anyway, I don't feel I have enough clout to announce my favorite, but there is one name that's always stood out amongst the rest to me. Ohmidineffect and his insanely detailed Eastbourogh series. His goal was to create something of a sister city, but an environment truly it's own. I don't know if anything else quite captures the dedication and generosity with time that the CAP community shows like this series does. Ohmid, my hat is forever off to you for giving me this second city to play in.

Glitches were abundant in the creation of this homage... A lot of clips didn't download correctly, and being pressed for time with a lot of other obligations in life... More often than not I had to move on rather than correct them. Some parks are short a clip from my goal of five each, and there's a couple obvious ones I poke fun at. The best being "XGames Ninetee..." Should read "Nineteen" but my computer thinks differently.

Anyway, without any further adieu, and with more than respect to Ohmidineffect and the rest of you crazy CAP'rs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

PSN
    kieranroden10

Big props on this man it was amazing! Never seen the small details on ohmids parks either
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Fuck did I make alot of CAPS or what hahaha DUDE I'm so happy you did this, if there was one thing I always wanted, it was to see eastborough fully enjoyed by someone. I put my heart in those CAP's and to see them on film is beautiful. I haven't really had the chance to see what they look like on film. Alot of them haven't even been filmed (Like the skate haus lol who'dathunk?) Everything was so creative and you found things to hit that even I didn't intend to be skated. Bummer you didn't skate the secret mini ramp in the ditches. A little bit bummed that you didn't hit the stall on the ladder on the mini in city hall. BUT holy shit when you hit the tunnel gap I freaked out, I totally forgot about that thing man!

I'm sad that my latest two parks couldn't make it in but fuck it dude you did an AMAZING job.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

holy shit dude i just cant comprehend and wrap mmy head around the thought of you building such amazing caps and how long it mustve taken you!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    holy shit dude i just cant comprehend and wrap mmy head around the thought of you building such amazing caps and how long it mustve taken you!
    Seriously, Ohmid, it was an honor, and I wish I would have had more free time in the last month, I would have done your whole dang catalog. Your Brooklyn Banks remake was always my favorite. Coming from a West-Coast guy, that spot must be like Burnside to seems to dudes on your coast. Sure had I not been in such a hurry I would have accompished the other parks, hit the mini, and FUCK did I try to get a stall on that ladder... Managed to get a good clip racking my fakegnards trying to get a footplant on it, but never did get the plant and after an hour or so had to move on.

Being after work on Friday, I raise my beer to you. Cheers. Thanks for the love, and all of it right back.